shape
carat
color
clarity

I replaced all of our photos with photos of Rob Ford...

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
dang, he noticed way sooner than I expected......
tell him I think he's a party pooper and that we all think you have a great sense of humor!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He has a puzzle table? Cool!

I would have lost that pool though. :(sad

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Oh, it's so FUNNNNNY! He's gotta laugh! Tell him we're all looking over his shoulder to see if he has a sense of humor. :devil:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think you are BRILLIANT by replacing all your pics!! I totally laughed out loud when I read this!!!! Mind you --- I could NOT handle looking at pictures of that jack a$$ in my home, so KUDO's to you for being able to tolerate that for a few hours!! hahahaha!!!

...and there ya go - your DH is brighter than you expected! :D

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the laugh! I think it's great that he noticed so soon. My DH sat on our new sofa for 3 months before he noticed the change. :rolleyes:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Hilarious! I love this!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HaHa!!! Thanks for the laugh - your dh is pretty observant! I really think it would have taken mine longer to notice :D

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He better love you extra for that - what a sweet and lovingly funny thing to have done!

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
:lol: :lol: :lol:

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Matata|1391967777|3611458 said:
Thanks for the laugh! I think it's great that he noticed so soon. My DH sat on our new sofa for 3 months before he noticed the change. :rolleyes:

:lol: His bum must have already been permanently imprinted in it before he took note!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
random_thought|1391929103|3611283 said:
Well he noticed. His response was 'jesus random_thought, what's wrong with you' lol

what a party pooper! :roll:

This is hilarious! There are some things that my husband seems oblivious to, and other things not. He is an artist so I bet the things on the wall he would notice, because he is more likely than me to adjust and replace out the artwork.

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
random_thought|1391917112|3611185 said:
He set up his puzzle table directly facing the largest one with a light directly on it. He is sitting facing it...he still doesn't see it and I'm having a hard time keeping my poker face LOL!!!

:lol: Thanks for the belly laugh! I'm finally getting a chance to return to PS after a few months and this thread was hilarious. It's a good thing that it didn't take too long for your hubby to figure it out. I have NO IDEA how you were able to keep a straight face for more than 5 minutes. LOL :lol: :lol:

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Oh My Lord it's threads like this that keep me returning to PS.
Thank you random_thought for posting this!
You had me in stitches!
(my husband is the sit-on-couch-for-months type I suspect, would be fun to test him out with this!)
And your selection of 'muse' was incredible! :appl:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just now saw this thread and literally choked on my water!! HILARIOUS!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm totally stealing this idea! Great post!!!! :appl:

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
EPIC!!!! I'm motivated to pull a prank on my DH now. But what???????????

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results