shape
carat
color
clarity

Blue Nile Pearls - is this a good value?

Pattye

Shiny_Rock
Trade
If you read the reviews, that the pearls are fairly small, then you'll know what to expect. It is priced about right for what it is, and most seem to be happy with it. So if you like the style, go for it.

lpromise

Rough_Rock
I do really like the style - I'm envisioning wearing both with my sweetheart top wedding dress. I can't find much similar to it. I'm just uncertain if the price is good as Amazon has all kinds of low prices for freshwater cultured pearls, but likely not as trustworthy as Blue Nile.

lpromise

Rough_Rock
Anyone else? Thanks in advance!

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They're pretty!
A wedding is a special occasion, and since you think it would look good with your dress, I say: Go for it! :bigsmile:

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
To me, they look small and not particularly high quality. I think you could do better. Have a look at Pearl Paradise or Pearls of Joy. They both carry high quality pearls.

What's the return policy?
Definitely check before going ahead.

You might ask Blue Nile for a shot of someone wearing the jewelry. That would give you an idea of the scale.

It's for your wedding, you deserve the best!

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
While I love buying from PP, they do not sell any woven necklaces like this. You could ask for one to be custom made but my guess is that you would need to pay quite a bit more for all-round pearls and the labor.

Yes, the pearls are not fully round but I think the necklace itself is charming.

If you want to compare with other woven necklaces, search Etsy for "Woven Pearl Necklace", modifying your search with "Bridal" or "Wedding." That will also bring up imitation necklaces though, so beware.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
I would have expected a better description at BN unless I'm missing it. You get what you pay for, I hope it meets your expectations.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results