shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Stacked Wedding Rings!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Alex. I normally wear a 5.75 to 6 in eternities bc I hate right rings, but a 5.25 to 5.5 for other rings and the blue sapphire ring is a 6 to a 6.25 but is really loose compared to my other stuff. Maybe bc it's thinner.

I guess I'll wait for now. Lol!

gemmyblond

Shiny_Rock
I know I'm late to the party, but here's a stack I've been wearing lately...
get-attachment_5.jpg

Plat baguette N/S band, shared prong, smaller princess channel set (all are eternity). I really like the negative space around the rounds in the shared prong band - makes it visually interesting and entertains me throughout the day (I know, I have a very simple mind).
Thanks for letting me share!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
natyLad|1391454480|3607077 said:
I wanna play too!!!
So, usually i only wear my ER with my half eternity band, because the ER's setting doesn't allow any band to sit flush with it and the overall look of it stacked with many rings doesn't look very nice.
As an exception to the rule, i sometimes wear those two rings stacked with my diamond and pink sapphire eternity ring,which sits very low. So here are two pics of this stack:

GOSH Naty your hands are SO beautiful! Showcase those stackers wonderfully.....

cheers--Sharon

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
by DiscoPink » 04 Feb 2014 02:43
I'm new here but this is one of my stacks. Edwardian ring with bands.

Your rings are gorgeous DiscoPink!

by natyLad » 03 Feb 2014 19:08
I wanna play too!!!
So, usually i only wear my ER with my half eternity band, because the ER's setting doesn't allow any band to sit flush with it and the overall look of it stacked with many rings doesn't look very nice.
As an exception to the rule, i sometimes wear those two rings stacked with my diamond and pink sapphire eternity ring,which sits very low. So here are two pics of this stack:

Naty, your bands all look so beautiful on you! Love the different combinations!

by SB621 » 03 Feb 2014 14:38
Crappy pictures but new stack!

SB, I admit to being a bit jealous of your newest stacker, keep thinking how purdy it would look with my ring lol! :halo:

by Butterfly17 » 06 Feb 2014 11:27
Okay, adding one more stacker picture. This is a Red, White and Blue set.

Ok, while I'm at it, I will admit to being a little jealous of these too! Beautiful!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gemmyblonde - I absolutely love your stack :love: I agree about the negative space. It looks interesting & classy.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
braga123|1391905096|3611091 said:
image_1164.jpg

I got new stackers this weekend!

Wow! Gorgeous! Yay for new bling! :appl:

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Ladies for the compliments.

Braga, I love that round and baguette prong set band on the bottom of your picture. I've wanted something similar for a while.

Harpertoo

Brilliant_Rock
I just rec'd the SS OEC band from a fellow PSer and had to try it out with some pics....
I actually tend to wear rings alone, but I may stack them now.... :appl:

_14766.jpg

_14767.jpg

_14768.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Harpertoo|1392072805|3612238 said:
I just rec'd the SS OEC band from a fellow PSer and had to try it out with some pics....
I actually tend to wear rings alone, but I may stack them now…. :appl:

That's a stunning band! And I think you should definitely wear them stacked, at least some of the time - looks so pretty!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
I only had 2 bands until last week but I added two more to my collection so I've been playing around with different combinations.
My original 2 are the French cut and OEC eternity from single stone and Tiffany shared prong.
The new ones are baguette 2/3 eternity and plain band with milgrain from the etsy shop ravens refuge.
All four bands are platinum

_14771.jpg

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
Muluver|1392082436|3612380 said:
I only had 2 bands until last week but I added two more to my collection so I've been playing around with different combinations.
My original 2 are the French cut and OEC eternity from single stone and Tiffany shared prong.
The new ones are baguette 2/3 eternity and plain band with milgrain from the etsy shop ravens refuge.

I LOVE your stack! So sleek!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
EHR2009|1387645423|3578726 said:
I love stacked wedding rings! Here is how I wear my set... and a real life perspective...

Can you tell me who made the halo mounting for you? The stones in the setting are nice and big and I LOVE that! I'm replacing my my halo with another and I'm still shopping for it.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a few stacks and wear them every which way, in every combination I can think of.

img_3678.jpg

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
I'm in love with ALL of your stack options, Muluver! MAJOR SWOON!!!!! :love:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Muluver|1392082436|3612380 said:

This is the epitome of understated elegance. Love!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love all these new additions everyone!

Muluver - you lucky lady with your new additions! I think which ever way you wear them they will look fabulous :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
gemgirl|1392137914|3612808 said:
EHR2009|1387645423|3578726 said:
I love stacked wedding rings! Here is how I wear my set... and a real life perspective...

Can you tell me who made the halo mounting for you? The stones in the setting are nice and big and I LOVE that! I'm replacing my my halo with another and I'm still shopping for it.

EHR2009 and gemgirl, your stacks are gorgeous! Love all that bling! :love:

Gemgirl, I'm obviously not EH but I believe her beautiful ring is a Ritani - here is the thread on it -
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/ritani-cushion-halo-reset-is-here.192869/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/ritani-cushion-halo-reset-is-here.192869/[/URL]

I love your halo! Do you mind if I ask why you are thinking about changing it?

Owies Nana

Shiny_Rock
Here are two photos of my platinum options :naughty: to stack with my three stone ring or my lovely solitaire.

I'm sorry I can't show you all the options today, but perhaps I can update my photos while I am confined at home during the blizzard tomorrow. :appl:

platinum_stack.jpg

platinum_stack2.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, Owies Nana! Yes, yes, bring on more pictures of your bands! Absolutely love the band with rounds & baguettes :love:

braga123

Brilliant_Rock
SB621|1391438308|3606918 said:
Crappy pictures but new stack!

Can we see more shots? Please...

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Butterfly17|1391146260|3604795 said:
And more...

The middle picture shows my IDJ dark pink sapphire bezel band which I sold already.

For reference-
The first picture has two rose gold and two white gold diamond bands that are about 2 mm each. The middle band is Bev K about 4 mm, maybe 5.

The middle picture has three from IDJ and the blue sapphire round and marquise is Bev. K.

The third picture has Bev K ruby and diamond band, the Tiffany swing band, Brian Gavin round bezel set pink sapphire and diamond band and then LOGR band.

The last picture is my WF harmony set with a superthin pink diamond/rose gold pave band from Mark Silverstein's Gossamer collection.
I wear that set the most.

Also, the picture of my halo in my avatar also goes really with the stackers in the last picture.

Please excuse any spelling errors. I'm on my iPhone and I can't seem to see the keyboard that well!

Butterfly, I really love that last pic of your WF set!! As much as I like mixing and matching my right hand rings, I can't help but love the look of a matching set on my ring finger. Yours is SO pretty.

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
I keep coming back to see all of the different stacks, I love seeing how everyone wears theirs!!

Alex, what are you thinking of doing? I'd love to hear how you're leaning now. The only stack I wear on my left hand is my wedding set and they're 3 bands that were specifically designed to be worn together so it's not bulky when I wear more than 2 at a time. I understand your concern about having multiple bands that are over 2mm each, but having variety is a lot of fun!

Let us know how your eternity band is progressing, we love projects!!!!! :appl:

roxy_3stack.png

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Roxy|1393650682|3625128 said:
I keep coming back to see all of the different stacks, I love seeing how everyone wears theirs!!

Alex, what are you thinking of doing? I'd love to hear how you're leaning now. The only stack I wear on my left hand is my wedding set and they're 3 bands that were specifically designed to be worn together so it's not bulky when I wear more than 2 at a time. I understand your concern about having multiple bands that are over 2mm each, but having variety is a lot of fun!

Let us know how your eternity band is progressing, we love projects!!!!! :appl:

Hi Roxy :wavey: Firstly I have to say I LOVE your rings! I have drooled over them many, many times! I absolutely love how they all look together - they're fabulous. As for me, I am still at a crossroad. So much so, that this project may not go ahead in time for my 40th in mid-june :oops: My jeweler needs at least 6-8 weeks as he does everything by hand. I absolutely insist that he does it as I am so happy with how he listened to my babble about my pear, and then delivered me the moon. Its pear-fect :))

Soooo... As I am still so undecided, husband has suggested a trip away instead, leaving the children with my mother. Then whenever I am done deciding which hand & what design, to go ahead, maybe for our wedding anniversary in Autumn. I know its a first world problem, but I really don't want to mess it up! I have been wearing my eternity band on my right hand on some days to get a feel for how it might look, and I have embarrassingly got used to having just the plain wedding & pear on my left! So then he said I should just continue to wear them that way if I liked it & save him a huge amount of money potentially making a RHR! Bloody men!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results