shape
carat
color
clarity

How much do you pay for undies?

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wash my cotton VS undies in a mixed load with other clothes, I wash all clothes on cold, and I tumble dry my underwear. Mine seem to last forever.

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
I belong to a monthly underwear club if that says anything about me :D

It's $20 a month for one pair. It's paid for itself since I've received a few designer pairs that are well above that price range. I've also received the most comfortable pair of underwear I've ever worn in my entire life. Never would have tried them if they weren't shipped to me :D

I'll admit, some of them are unwearable... except for adult times :naughty: :lol:

If I'm in a store and I see a super cute pair that I know will fit my body type, I'll spend like $25 on a pair. It's one of the things I will splurge on.

I used to have a "collection" 90 pairs strong all different. I've whittled it down to about 35 now. :-o don't judge LOL

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Davi|1391184020|3605020 said:
I belong to a monthly underwear club if that says anything about me :D

It's $20 a month for one pair. It's paid for itself since I've received a few designer pairs that are well above that price range. I've also received the most comfortable pair of underwear I've ever worn in my entire life. Never would have tried them if they weren't shipped to me :D

I'll admit, some of them are unwearable... except for adult times :naughty: :lol:

If I'm in a store and I see a super cute pair that I know will fit my body type, I'll spend like $25 on a pair. It's one of the things I will splurge on.

I used to have a "collection" 90 pairs strong all different. I've whittled it down to about 35 now. :-o don't judge LOL
Wow, I mean, I have a lot of the same, but not 90. I think mine is 40 pairs. I have some arbitrary rule that I have to have enough to where if I was laid up for like a month plus, I wouldn't have an issue with clean underwear.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
ame said:
Wow, I mean, I have a lot of the same, but not 90. I think mine is 40 pairs. I have some arbitrary rule that I have to have enough to where if I was laid up for like a month plus, I wouldn't have an issue with clean underwear.

Wow, I'd never do laundry.

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
amc80|1391228259|3605563 said:
ame said:

Wow, I'd never do laundry.

In my younger days, I wouldn't. I had enough clothes to last me 4-6 weeks. I'd wear almost all of them, take them to a wash and fold and pick them up the next day. $80 a month in laundry that I didn't have to do... totally worth it to a single early 20 something LOL.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine are usually free from VS. Don't remember the last time I had to buy them.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
baby monster|1391314470|3606225 said:

Huh? How does this work?

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
violet3|1391323327|3606283 said:
baby monster|1391314470|3606225 said:

Huh? How does this work?

VS sends those coupon cards in the mail all the time for a free panty. I used to get them all the time. I wonder what happened to my mail!!! :angryfire: GIMME FREE PANTIES! If you've ever purchased online from them, they mail you stuff all the time.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1391180051|3604951 said:
madelise|1391149270|3604816 said:
Sexier ones? That are maybe just a few pairs of my 'collection'? Around $10ish or so? My regular ones are a few bucks each. I have always loved Victoria Secret's V-Strings, and those are sold in 5s. Once in a while, they'll have a sale so that 2 more are thrown in. I love those sales.

I have also surprisingly loved some undies from Forever 21. They're also just a few bucks each.

I hate spending a lot on them since they always seem to die on me rather quickly. I'd rather throw them away without guilt :saint:
Stupid lace always snags and rips.

Have you tried washing them in a lingerie bag on delicate cycle? My undies last for a relatively long time (though it doesn't stop me from buying them in ridiculous quantities...I just love all the colors hehe). And I air dry them. Almost never put them in the dryer. That extends their life.

Oh Missy, I miss seeing you around PS! (cus I haven't been around much). I don't put them in lingerie bags. I'm too lazy for that! That's a whole extra step!! I shove them in the hamper when I shower, then once a week or 2 weeks, I toss everything into the washing machine monster, then shove everything into the whirring circley hot machine monster. Maybe if I wasn't wearing cheapy undies, I'd actually try to prolong their lives? Meh..!

After this talk, I think my cheap side is getting an itch. I think I'm just going to go commando from now on! And save all my money for bling!!! :love: :love: :devil: Hehehehe. Or to fly out and visit you and your lovely porch.

Doctors are always stating we should be airing our bits out anyway, right? :naughty: The only time I can think of that CAN'T be good for nixing the underwear is when I'm wearing a non-fitted dress that the wind can blow up. If I'm going to be giving a show, I better be paid for it. NO FREE SHOWS.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for this thread. It motivated me to go but some new undies! VS has their 5/$26 deal right now. As we were going in DH made some comment about how I should get all thongs. Um, no thanks. He said I'd get used to them to which I responded that I have no desire to do so. Anyway, got some pretty new undies!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am a thong girl! Maindenform is my brand and I can get them at the outlet 5 for $20 on sale. I've got every color of the rainbow and some prints -- the leopard are my favorite! I wear those on "important days," like when I took the CPA exam or when I am closing on a property, which I'm doing TODAY. Come noon I will be sitting in the title company cashier's check in hand and lucky leopard in *crack*! :cheeky:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
madelise|1391395093|3606762 said:
missy|1391180051|3604951 said:
madelise|1391149270|3604816 said:
Sexier ones? That are maybe just a few pairs of my 'collection'? Around $10ish or so? My regular ones are a few bucks each. I have always loved Victoria Secret's V-Strings, and those are sold in 5s. Once in a while, they'll have a sale so that 2 more are thrown in. I love those sales.

I have also surprisingly loved some undies from Forever 21. They're also just a few bucks each.

I hate spending a lot on them since they always seem to die on me rather quickly. I'd rather throw them away without guilt :saint:
Stupid lace always snags and rips.

Have you tried washing them in a lingerie bag on delicate cycle? My undies last for a relatively long time (though it doesn't stop me from buying them in ridiculous quantities...I just love all the colors hehe). And I air dry them. Almost never put them in the dryer. That extends their life.

Oh Missy, I miss seeing you around PS! (cus I haven't been around much). I don't put them in lingerie bags. I'm too lazy for that! That's a whole extra step!! I shove them in the hamper when I shower, then once a week or 2 weeks, I toss everything into the washing machine monster, then shove everything into the whirring circley hot machine monster. Maybe if I wasn't wearing cheapy undies, I'd actually try to prolong their lives? Meh..!

After this talk, I think my cheap side is getting an itch. I think I'm just going to go commando from now on! And save all my money for bling!!! :love: :love: :devil: Hehehehe. Or to fly out and visit you and your lovely porch.

Doctors are always stating we should be airing our bits out anyway, right? :naughty: The only time I can think of that CAN'T be good for nixing the underwear is when I'm wearing a non-fitted dress that the wind can blow up. If I'm going to be giving a show, I better be paid for it. NO FREE SHOWS.

Hahaha madelise. And yes, we need to be saving our money for bling! Going commando might be the way to go. :bigsmile:

And I miss seeing you around PS too! Please stay and post some more...PS needs you. :appl:
And you are invited to visit me anytime btw... :wavey:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm a hanes 6 pair for like $10. Usually the hipsters or bikinis ...hate thongs!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Another VS girl but I'm not a fan of cotton. I forget what they are called but they are the 3/$30 deal at VS. I loved the colors around hte holidays and got at least 15 pairs with all the free cards VS sent out. It was awesome!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like stuff that is on sale. I also like having an assortment of colors, fabrics, and styles so I can choose what I feel like on any given day.

Hanes all cotton bikini style 5 (6?) for $10

VS v-string 5/$20

VS lace bikini or hipster (boy short?) 5/25

Whatever they toss in free with bra purchase.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
[quote\] I am ANTI THONG. I haven't met one I could stand even for a second. Ever. Not one. Of any pricepoint. Ugh. I hate things in my butt. There I said it. Out loud on the internet. I'll deal with VPL over that feeling any day.[/quote]

AMEN SISTER! I'm a pack-of-5 hipsters for $10 from Target or Big W kinda girl and only wear lacy stuff for "sexy times" :oops: :lol: :lol: I do like matching sets so look out for stuff on sale. Prob never bought anything over $50 though!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How much I pay for undies depends on who wore them. :naughty:

My Tom Selleck BVD tighty-whities were the most expensive in my collection till I won an auction for George Clooney's silk boxers.

I'm joking. :lol:

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
I love Chantelle and La Perla, and Gap body for some cotton basics. I absolutely love my La Perla pieces, but I really only buy them when they're on sale. The bras can be both delicate and well constructed--I love love love them. I probably spend about $5-20.

Davi, this club sounds awesome! Very cool.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Christina...|1391042507|3603806 said:
Ok, so it was many years ago, and I was going through a lot of other life stuff, but I spent over $4000 in one year at VS. I also spent day after day folding and refolding and sorting them by color before my mom finally decided that I needed help. :lol: So, yeah, I guess I was a bit OCD. These days being much healthier, I still love undies and think that there is little else that makes a girl feels as feminine and pretty as a new pair of panties, so I likely still spend a bit more than others might....$12-$15 for designer is fine with me....$35-$45 for a good bra seems reasonable, though my favorite bra these days was a $12 purchase from Walmart. ;))

I think I just cried into my oatmeal. I can't find anything under $60 that gives me the support I need. Buying bras is expensive and demoralizing.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
princesss|1391862164|3610707 said:
Christina...|1391042507|3603806 said:
Ok, so it was many years ago, and I was going through a lot of other life stuff, but I spent over $4000 in one year at VS. I also spent day after day folding and refolding and sorting them by color before my mom finally decided that I needed help. :lol: So, yeah, I guess I was a bit OCD. These days being much healthier, I still love undies and think that there is little else that makes a girl feels as feminine and pretty as a new pair of panties, so I likely still spend a bit more than others might....$12-$15 for designer is fine with me....$35-$45 for a good bra seems reasonable, though my favorite bra these days was a $12 purchase from Walmart. ;))

I think I just cried into my oatmeal. I can't find anything under $60 that gives me the support I need. Buying bras is expensive and demoralizing.

My friend swears by the Le Mystere Women's Energie Sports Bra. I have not yet tried it but plan in buying it soon and will let you know when I do. Not sure if you have already tried it or not and if you like it or not but sharing it here in case you (or anyone else) is interested. My friend loves this and she had lots of trouble with support and comfort before she found this one.

http://www.amazon.com/Le-Mystere-Womens-Energie-Natural/dp/B003JYWE1W/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1391864852&sr=1-1&keywords=le+mystere+energie+bra

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results