shape
carat
color
clarity

Quick Update

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Hey all,
I wanted to make a quick announcement now that I've spoken to Andrey. For those of you who may notice once they take the status off, I am no longer a trade member. I believe this will be updated by Andrey, or if I need to do it I hope admin will let me know, no idea how to though. I did work for Abazias, but have moved into healthcare and am loving it!!!! I work for an integrated practice group locally in their radiology department at the front desk. I loved my job in diamonds and will always miss it, and the owners at Abazias will always be family to me. It is just time for me to fulfill my goals of having a career in healthcare. I love my position, my patients, my coworkers and my new boss. I hope I can impart some of my gemstone wisdom in the future as well as continue to add to my own collection.

I am also 16.5 weeks preggo, so it's been a bit of a whirlwind for Daniel and I. We are finishing our bathroom remodel and working to get the nursery put together. Any and all new parent advice is appreciated, as well as renovation advice.

Anyways, That's what I needed to post. :wavey:

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots of big changes for you and Daniel. Congratulations on your new career and pregnancy!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on both the new career and the pregnancy! So many exciting changes!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful new things going on for you! Terrific. Great future and you take with you into it some good things from the past.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what great news!! So glad you like your new job, that's terrific - and congrats on your pregnancy! Very happy things are going so well for you DF! :appl:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a lot of great changes! Congratulations on the career change, and on the baby on the way!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your new career and pregnancy!!! :appl:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats and take good care of yourself!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congrats on all of these wonderful changes in your life! How exciting!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results