shape
carat
color
clarity

What''s your wedding date????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bethanying

Shiny_Rock
It''s been a while, long time no see!!!!!!

I''m getting married on July 2nd. 103 days to go!

What''s your wedding date? Just curious. I know I have at least 1 date twin out there. :)

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
hey bethany - Nice to see you around again. July 2nd this year was the date I WANTED to get married.. so I feel a connection with brides with that Date. My date is not til May 27th 2006 though. I already have two date twins on here with that date though!

Not too far down there was another post where everyone posted their dates. Check it out.. its was called When is Everyoen''s BIG day? or something.

lindsal

Shiny_Rock
ME! I am a July 2nd bride>!!!

And am starting to feel a bit behind the 8 ball knowing that we cross under the 100 threshold this week. Ugh. Where are you getting married? I am getting married in upstate NY outside of Rochester. Praying for good weather since ceremony and reception are both outside (tented.)

Bethanying

Shiny_Rock
I"m getting married in Memphis, TN. It''s all indoors- I can''t handle the outdoor stress, although it would be beautiful. Plus, in the south in July it''s guaranteed to be about 150 degrees and 100 percent humidity, so outdoors would not be an option!

Good luck with all the planning, I''m starting to panic just a tiny bit :)

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
lindsal - did I know you were an upstate NY girl? What side of Rochester are you on?
Congrats again to you July 2nd brides..I still sometimes wish that i was one.. but its MUCH better that I have the time to plan I think.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results