carat
color
clarity

The Official TTC Thread!

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Re: The Official TTC Thread!

lliang_chi|1391194880|3605207 said:
AMC, how's B doing today? Have you guys been able to execute your BDing plans?

He is doing much, better, thanks! We have been pretty good with our plans. I'm 14dpo and I think I'll O tomorrow. We will BD tonight and tomorrow night, which, if I do O tomorrow, means we hit O, O-1, O-2, and O-4. Actually, now that I've typed that out, we might skip tonight to keep with the EOD pattern.

princess_cut

Rough_Rock

Awesome line, ello!

AFM: another BFN on a FRER today at 10dpo. I should probably just stop testing, but easier said than done.

I actually did get an evap today, which surprised me, because I've always heard they're rare on FRERs. It showed up right away, but there definitely was no color to it, and it was like a white line that could be seen when I tilted the test a certain way under a bright light. DH saw it too, but he agrees no color and it doesn't look at all positive.

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

ello- of course you can add it, it's a pretty popular name so i'm sure there are a lot of them out there :)

I'm pretty sure I'll be out this month. Not only am Cayden and I sick, DH has a fever of 102 that we haven't been able to get down :(

missrachelk

Shiny_Rock

Soooo, since AF still hadn't come I decided to do a quick test when I took my shower this morning, not with fmu. Last time I tested was a week ago, bfn on digi and wondfo

I'm pretty much in shock. I fully thought it would take 6+ months of ttc and here I am a jerk store!

I'll call my midwives Monday and try to get a beta and progesterone (I'll insist on progesterone since I was low with dd) image_1123.jpg
image_1124.jpg

The darker wondfo was first, about 10am, then about an hour later I did the second one. The digi was after holding it for around an hour around 1pm.

I just did another wondfo (for kicks) and the line is still there but much fainter (I've drank water and peed all afternoon)

Since I got bfn's last Saturday I think we must have bd really early like O-5 or O-4 (I wasn't tracking my ovulation so no idea when it actually happened. I assumed I was already out with all those bfn's. But I guess I could technically have Ben 12-14 dpo and still tested negative. Who knows.

I'm in shock! Depending on my due date calculation I might be having this baby right at dd's (and dh's) birthday. She was born on his birthday - how crazy would it be if this one was too?!!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Congrats rachel!!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock

Congrats Rachel! I was a jerkstore too, welcome to the club, it's shocking! Enjoy your nine months!!!

ello

Brilliant_Rock

Congratulations MissRachel!!! You should be proud to be part of the jerk store club. Your body is amazing, good job!!! Looking forward to see you in the Barely Pregnant section.

princess_cut

Rough_Rock

Congrats missrachelk! :appl:

AFM, 12dpo and still BFN on FRER. I'm pretty sure I'm out for the month, so just waiting for AF. I should start at least spotting by tomorrow, but maybe I underestimated my luteal phase because my IUD might have made me start spotting earlier and it was difficult to tell exactly what would be considered the first day of my period.

My cervix has dropped and I spent the whole morning cleaning the house, which is one my classic PMS things. I did order some Wondfos for next cycle because using these FRERs every day is crazy expensive. :rolleyes:

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

Congrats Rachel, I wish I was a jerkstone!!

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Rachel!!

I got my positive opk today so today should be O day. We will bd again tonight which means we will have done O, O-1, O-3, and O-5. Same timing as with B.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
I tested again and got an even better line. I love the 50 pack of wondfos! And my right ovary is on fire so I think today is the day.

On a related note, sort of annoying that I O so close to my first positive opk. I tested at 11pm last night and it was still negative.

image-684143087.jpg

pancake

Brilliant_Rock

Good luck, amc80 - although obviously most of the "work" has already been done! I hope this is your cycle.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
pancake said:
Good luck, amc80 - although obviously most of the "work" has already been done! I hope this is your cycle.

Thank you :)

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock

Good luck AMC! Hope you guys catch that eggie :))

ello

Brilliant_Rock

Hi guys sorry for not checking in sooner. I have my inlaws over so it's been nuts cleaning, organizing and cooking. Not to mention my 95 pound dog that wants to eat all day long (wag-wag, slobber-slobber) and my busy toddler that likes to climb on our coffee table usually when my hands are wet washing dishes. :)

I am 5 weeks today and feeling good. I would say that my most uncomfortable symptom is the frequent urination & fear of a Chemical pregnancy. My CM is different today, it's thicker and more sticky (A deep yellowish-brownish tint). I'm nervous but I'm going to keep my cool. So far it's not smelly so I don't think that I have an infection.

Here is my morning test and I just love how the 2nd line showed up before the control line. No squinting required.

My Dr's visit went well but very uneventful. She had a student doctor over looking and they mainly asked questions (lots of questions about my health, our family history and my previous pregnancy.) I think standard practise...whatever...
They did a urine sample and of course no surprise there that it was a big fat positive. Yeah! I was sent to the lab for blood work. Testing for HIV, sexual transmitted diseases and hopefully my hormonal levels. All I know is that they took about 7 tubes of blood from me. She said that they will not give me progesterone treatments or send me to a high risk pregnancy clinic until I am 12 weeks. In Canada they don't really do much until you reach 12 weeks. It's frustrating because I want this pregnancy to have the best possible chance of succeeding.

Unless of course you had fertility treatments at a private clinic (not covered by OHIP).The Ontario Health Insurance Plan is the government-run health insurance plan for the Canadian province of Ontario. OHIP is funded by taxes paid by the residents and do we ever pay high taxes! Since we don't pay our doctors privately, they are not overly eager to do beta testing or any additional tests for that matter. So basically I will just have to wait for my first ultrasound at 12 wks and hope everything goes well until then. It's sad that I will not know my hormonal levels :(

AMC-congrats on the +OPK, have fun BDing & I'm crossing my fingers for you. That's a really strong line!!! You go girl!!! It would be nice to have another pregnant buddy. Thanks for posting the picture of your CP. I think it is helpful for everyone to see and learn from your experience. I really hope you and I will never have to deal with another Chemical pregnancy.

Mia - thanks for doing research on CP. I also feel that I must have enough HSG to have passed the CP window but I still worry about an early miscarriage.

Dani- thank you for your support. How are you doing?

Princess-cut: it ain't over yet! Fingers crossed that you will get your BFP on DPO13.

Random-thoughts - so sorry your DH and little peanut is sick. Poor boo-boos! I hate it when life throws you curve ball like. The O window is so small. Frustrating!

Rachelk- did you break the news to your DH yet? What did he say? My husband still does not believe it. :)

_14470.jpg

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock

Princess- It's not over till it's over. Wondfos are definitely more economical, but it's also hard to resist the urge to test!

AMC- Great timing!!! Good luck. Hope this is the one.

Rachel- CONGRATS! Wow, we definitely have a crop of BFPs around here.

I noticed some EWCM just a bit ago, so O is around the corner. Hubby is working an overnight shift at the pharmacy, unfortuantely :knockout: Assuming I O tomorrow, we will have hit O-4, O-3 and O. I've been temping (yay!) so hopefully I'll be able to pinpoint my O date this month.

ello

Brilliant_Rock

Good luck Pinky'smom, I hope this is your month! :)

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Ello- I really think you aren't going to have a CP. Those lines look great! And thanks for the update. Keep us posted!

To everyone who wished me luck, thanks, and the same to all of my TTC ladies.

Took another test (you know, because I can) and got this beauty. Pop egg, pop!

image-3938435417.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock

Wow, that's a really nice line AMC! Go on egg, pop!!!

amc80

Ideal_Rock

Ugh, no O yesterday :( My temp was still down today. Actually today it was 96.8 which, most of the time, is my temp on the day I O. I'm super crampy this morning so I'm guessing/hoping today is the day. We probably won't BD tonight, but we still will have hit O-1, O-2, O-4, and O-6. I'm thinking that's probably enough?

ETA- On the plus side, it means I actually got a positive opk the day before ovulation.

ello

Brilliant_Rock

AMC - I think your BD plan sounds great, all it takes is one healthy little guy and a nice eggy & voila! Easier said than done (wink-wink!)

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock

AMC, wow, that's some really good timing, I hope it's plenty for you this cycle. Fingers crossed that you guys catch that eggie :)

amc80

Ideal_Rock

ello|1391445491|3606984 said:
AMC - I think your BD plan sounds great, all it takes is one healthy little guy and a nice eggy & voila! Easier said than done (wink-wink!)

Isn't it amazing? Out of the potentially hundreds of millions of sperm all it takes is one? And somehow that seems difficult. Puts playing the lottery into perspective!

lliang_chi said:
AMC, wow, that's some really good timing, I hope it's plenty for you this cycle. Fingers crossed that you guys catch that eggie :)

It should be, right? I always debate whether or not to BD on O day.

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

Well I still am waiting to ovulate, was up all night with ov pain :( Sometimes endo is such a b$#%@ because it makes ovulation so painful but other times at least that is helpful that I know I haven't missed it yet.

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

Good luck amc, I really hope this is your month! It sounds to me like your had a good BD schedule, even if you aren't able to do it again tonight.

BTW I envy those of you who feel ovulation. The only time I've felt anything in the ovary region is when I had an ovarian cyst burst long before I was married or TTC. These days, even when I use fertility meds and a trigger shot, I'm still never sure exactly when I ovulated.

amc80

Ideal_Rock

monkeyprincess|1391451022|3607049 said:
Good luck amc, I really hope this is your month! It sounds to me like your had a good BD schedule, even if you aren't able to do it again tonight.

BTW I envy those of you who feel ovulation. The only time I've felt anything in the ovary region is when I had an ovarian cyst burst long before I was married or TTC. These days, even when I use fertility meds and a trigger shot, I'm still never sure exactly when I ovulated.

Thank you. As much as I complain about O pain (Because really, it freaking hurts), I am thankful for it since it helps pinpoint ovulation.

random_thought said:
Well I still am waiting to ovulate, was up all night with ov pain :( Sometimes endo is such a b$#%@ because it makes ovulation so painful but other times at least that is helpful that I know I haven't missed it yet.

That's no fun! I was a little crampy when I woke up but right now it feels like my right ovary might just burst into flames.

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock

amc80|1391454092|3607070 said:
That's no fun! I was a little crampy when I woke up but right now it feels like my right ovary might just burst into flames.

AMC, maybe we're looking at multiple eggies released? :naughty: I'd say if you're up for it, might as well add some more sperm into the mix. That way you can up your chances of B getting twin siblings, LOL. (I'm a twin so I'm pro twin). In all seriousness, I think you guys did a great job with timing, that you have all your bases covered.

amc80

Ideal_Rock

lliang_chi|1391454701|3607078 said:
amc80|1391454092|3607070 said:

AMC, maybe we're looking at multiple eggies released? :naughty: I'd say if you're up for it, might as well add some more sperm into the mix. That way you can up your chances of B getting twin siblings, LOL. (I'm a twin so I'm pro twin). In all seriousness, I think you guys did a great job with timing, that you have all your bases covered.

Who knows. I think it has something to do with that lingering ovary pain I've had since October. I will as DH what he thinks about BDing tonight. Not that he's not up for it, but it's sort of hard with him on graveyard...it becomes an "okay, B is in bed, let's get to it before you have to get ready for work" thing.

I didn't know you were a twin! Fraternal or identical?

ello

Brilliant_Rock

Holding thumbs for you AMC & MonkeyPrincess. Let's clear the TTC house and shut it down ladies!!! Someone told me that coffee just before BD helps sperm get an oomph, so load up the boyz with espresso! :)

ello

Brilliant_Rock

LC-is your twin just as gorgeous as you? I wish I was a twin. Any chance of you having twins?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results