carat
color
clarity

Do you get miffed...

jramy278

Shiny_Rock
Laila619|1391051496|3603937 said:
jramy278|1391050556|3603927 said:
I don't get miffed if someone doesn't respond to my suggestions or experiences. However it does bother me when I ask questions and don't get a response ever. Makes me wonder if I am saying something so obviously stupid and I don't even see it! That's why I prefer to read silently vs. posting actively :(sad

Aww, noooo. I hope you post more! Of course you aren't asking anything stupid.

Haha thanks Laila, you're sweet. I swear I wasn't trying to passive aggressive you into responding haha!! :oops: It can be a bit intimidating for newbies, but I learn much from all of you! :wavey:

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
If I start a thread, I make sure I thank people for contributing if I've asked a question. I don't if I've just posted a funny or something trivial for entertainment. If I type out a long reply and have searched for links for someone, a thank you would be nice, but I have no idea of a Random Internet Person's circumstances, so do not feel miffed if I'm ignored.

PS is more like a message board than a place to have a conversation, so if I expected conversation I would be greatly disappointed.
I'm also away from PS for days at a time so miss many threads.

Circe said:
Does it bug me when others don't reply to *me*? Sometimes, though it depends on context. In RT it bugs me if I make the suggestion, the poster ignores me, a gentleman PSr says the same thing, and there's an instant conversation. What am I, invisible?
That sexist shit is everywhere. :angryfire:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
I normally don't, but right now I am for the first time on here. I spent over an hour putting a detailed post together in answer to someone's question, and the person didn't even say "Oh, OK". I know they don't owe me a thing, but I'd sure acknowledge anyone who went out of their way to answer a question of mine like that.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andelain|1391238449|3605636 said:
I normally don't, but right now I am for the first time on here. I spent over an hour putting a detailed post together in answer to someone's question, and the person didn't even say "Oh, OK". I know they don't owe me a thing, but I'd sure acknowledge anyone who went out of their way to answer a question of mine like that.

Sorry, Andelain. That is highly irritating, esp when you put so much thought and effort into it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results