shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Show me your Luxury Watches!

patentgirl

Rough_Rock
Here is mine - a breitling with pink mother of pearl face. Technically it is a men's watch but I love the large size.

uploadfromtaptalk1390844873124.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Breitling, patentgirl!!! :love:

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
This is the new 2014 Omega Constellation Star Special Edition with Blue Dial and WG Stars and diamonds. A gift to me from me for making it through so many tough medical issues the past 10 years....

Lori

omegaconstellationstar12315246003001-20.png

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lori, that is a great way to celebrate coming through some health issues! Beautiful watch!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
loriken214|1391060212|3604005 said:
This is the new 2014 Omega Constellation Star Special Edition with Blue Dial and WG Stars and diamonds. A gift to me from me for making it through so many tough medical issues the past 10 years....

Lori

Wow Lori, that is a beautiful watch! I love it. :love: Congratulations on making it through and best wishes for a happy, healthy and blingy future. :appl:

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I have this watch, too....it is really big and sparkly and I don't wear it very often. Corum has retired this series.

Lori

loricorumheartwatch.jpg

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for the well wishes....I'm looking forward to feeling better and enjoying my new light weight watch!

Lori

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
Lori, love both your watches and congratulations on your recovery.
I know this isn't quite a show me yet, but I couldn't resist posting. I have just ordered Cartier's Ballon Bleu 36mm in stainless steel automatic. Was told I'll have it in 2-4 weeks :appl:

I also got a really great deal on ebay for this must de cartier ronde. It's from the 90's. Will be sending it to Cartier for a complete overhaul once received and a new strap. Should I stick with the brown? I was thinking maybe burgundy? Will post hand shots as soon as both are received :D

_14385.jpg

_14386.jpg

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your watches Lori!
Being well is the best reason of all to celebrate. Enjoy!!! :appl:

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful watches in this thread! I would be honored to join.

Here's my Cartier Tank Solo in 18k YG with special order dark burgundy caiman strap:

mycartier.jpg

estelle

Rough_Rock
Very nice watches everyone!

Mine is a 31 mm Rolex DateJust. SS and 18 kt. Rose gold. Jubilee band (new style). White face with 18 kt. rose gold roman numerals and a fluted rg bezel. It is my dream watch! :)

I included pictures below of the exact watch I have, but I didn't take these pics.

m1vlh_o84atsc4l-_wuft2q.jpg

__kgrhqqokosfil1_-vpbbsdd-wgbg___60_3.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Scarlett, congrats on your Ballon Bleu! That is my dream watch and my fave by Cartier, so gorgeous!

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Laila. Can't wait to get it. Thought I'd go for the tank francaise, but as soon as I tried this on I knew it was for me :D
Elysian, your solo is stunning. I especially love the burgundy strap :love:
Estelle , the rose gold is divine

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Found an oldie but a goodie. :). Figured out where I put my first Rolex ever. Received it as a wedding gift. :). Once I out it on it felt like it belonged there forever. I don't know why I ever stopped wearing this... Oh yeah, the cell phone... :lol:

image_1166.jpg

Sorry pic would not rotate
image_1168.jpg

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom!
Your pics just proved that oldies ARE goodies!!
Your Rolex looks brandy new and fabulous with your amazing ER. :appl:
Outstanding!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rubies-R-Me|1392058320|3611997 said:
LLJsmom!
Your pics just proved that oldies ARE goodies!!
Your Rolex looks brandy new and fabulous with your amazing ER. :appl:
Outstanding!!!
Thank you Rubies! I'm amazed at how not out of style it looks. Although I love the look of the big new watches, I am utterly satisfied when I out on this small little girl. It's funny because when I am wearing it in ever want to buy anything else. I want to have that same feeling with my ering. :)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love that watch LLJ! I have the same watch with a silver face and diamond markers. I love the look and never tire of it!

Look how BIG your ring looks in that picture!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks|1392211424|3613490 said:
Love that watch LLJ! I have the same watch with a silver face and diamond markers. I love the look and never tire of it!

Thanks MGR! You have the same one too?! Cool! :). Thank you. My ring has been looking weirdly big to me recently. What is WRONG with me?!?! Lol.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, wow, I have missed several new watches!

Scarlett...I LOVE the BB! Lucky you! I debated about getting it this time, but I knew I wanted a TF and then a round watch, and I am undecided between Rolex and the BB! As far as the old watch (which is great!), part of me would want to keep it original, but I know I personally would get MUCH more wear out of a black strap. So I really think you should get a color that you will find easy to wear with your clothes.

Elysian...my goodness, I'd say this has been your year for jewelry! I love the yellow gold Solo and honestly one reason I did not go for the stainless Solo was that I thought it I ever get a yg watch, it would be the Solo! As crazy as it sounds, I wish I could have the TF, the BB, and the gold Solo!!! :lol: And it looks wonderful with my ring's big sister, which you know I adore! :love:

Estelle...Love your two-tone Rolex, tooooo! I think their rose gold is gorgeous! :love:

LLJsmom...I was hoping for a second that you were going to say you'd never wear it because I wanted to call dibs if you sold it! :lol: Finding a like-new Rolex second hand is my goal! But I am glad you see how perfect it is with your gorgeous rings (which are HUGE!!!).

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1392244851|3613859 said:
MissGotRocks|1392211424|3613490 said:

Thanks MGR! You have the same one too?! Cool! :). Thank you. My ring has been looking weirdly big to me recently. What is WRONG with me?!?! Lol.

Proof positive from that picture that your ring IS big! Perspective gets scrambled from time to time. There is always bigger of course but your finger looks like it has about all that it can handle - isn't that just groovy?!?!

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Scarlett1. Sorry, i didn't see your post until today. I have a weakness for the color burgundy. Since I don't wear yellow gold too much, thought changing the strap to this color would consort with rose gold and plat that I do wear. I'm looking forward to seeing your Ballon Bleu, one of my all time faves!

LLJ - Your Rolex is divine! I want one! I am jelly of all the Rolex owners here, some of you have multiples, that's just not right! lol. Your ring set looks huge! Are you still considering a setting change?

Diamondseeker - Hehe! I've had the watch for a few years, but yes, it's my year for diamond upgrades for sure!! I love your TF, it is perfectly matched with your beautiful AVR set!

Ferdi_the_yak

Rough_Rock
My other obsession, apart from sparkly jewellery is watches - and this is my favourite by far!

_15001.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1392057027|3611979 said:
Found an oldie but a goodie. :). Figured out where I put my first Rolex ever. Received it as a wedding gift. :). Once I out it on it felt like it belonged there forever. I don't know why I ever stopped wearing this... Oh yeah, the cell phone... :lol:

image_1166.jpg

Sorry pic would not rotate
image_1168.jpg

Excellent! :appl:

As my dear pal Miss H would say--"how fun to go shopping....at home." She is a wise one.... :))

cheers--Sharon

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ferdi_the_yak|1392593968|3616582 said:
My other obsession, apart from sparkly jewellery is watches - and this is my favourite by far!

Oh, another gorgeous BB!! Welcome to PS, Ferdi!!! :wavey: I think you belong here! :D

Ferdi_the_yak

Rough_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1392594682|3616595 said:

Oh, another gorgeous BB!! Welcome to PS, Ferdi!!! :wavey: I think you belong here! :D

Thank you for the lovely welcome :wavey: I've lurked for a long time but I think I should definitely post more!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi Ferdi! Gorgeous Cartier! That looks great on fair skin. Jealous!! =)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1392253016|3613963 said:

LLJsmom...I was hoping for a second that you were going to say you'd never wear it because I wanted to call dibs if you sold it! :lol: Finding a like-new Rolex second hand is my goal! But I am glad you see how perfect it is with your gorgeous rings (which are HUGE!!!).

Hi DS, thank you. If I end up wanting to sell any others, or know people who do, I will definitely give you a shout. I actually know of two women who sold their rolexes just cause they never wear them. :) Strangely enough, I am still seeing my ring as big right now. My poor DH is GLAD!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elysian|1392591927|3616556 said:
Thanks, Scarlett1. Sorry, i didn't see your post until today. I have a weakness for the color burgundy. Since I don't wear yellow gold too much, thought changing the strap to this color would consort with rose gold and plat that I do wear. I'm looking forward to seeing your Ballon Bleu, one of my all time faves!

LLJ - Your Rolex is divine! I want one! I am jelly of all the Rolex owners here, some of you have multiples, that's just not right! lol. Your ring set looks huge! Are you still considering a setting change?

Diamondseeker - Hehe! I've had the watch for a few years, but yes, it's my year for diamond upgrades for sure!! I love your TF, it is perfectly matched with your beautiful AVR set!

Thanks Elysian. :) I am still considering a reset. But I am forcing myself to wait at least until the end of April. Some big changes may happen by then, and we'll see where my screwy brain is at that time. :) Hope you will go to the other thread and tell us how you are doing with your gorgeous AVR... Don't want to threadjack this awesome thread. (Yay Diamondseeker!!)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1392609419|3616737 said:
diamondseeker2006|1392253016|3613963 said:

Hi DS, thank you. If I end up wanting to sell any others, or know people who do, I will definitely give you a shout. I actually know of two women who sold their rolexes just cause they never wear them. :) Strangely enough, I am still seeing my ring as big right now. My poor DH is GLAD!!

If you ever have a moment of DSS, put that baby away for a couple of days and she'll be huge again when you take her out! :bigsmile:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1392057027|3611979 said:

image_1168.jpg
Love your gold roman dial.... :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results