shape
carat
color
clarity

Trillion Chrysoberyl from WF is ready!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Apologies for my delay in responding Chrono but I've been out of the country. What a gorgeous picture fest to return to though! It's gorgeous and I'm SOOOOOO pleased you went for yellow gold. It just screams luxury and warmth. A really wonderful ring. Wear it in good health.

Aven

Rough_Rock
He normally doesn't...sigh.... but he was sitting next to me and happened to glance over, you know you've got a show stopper on your hands if they notice!

sleepyspinel

Shiny_Rock
Looks fantastic Chrono! Sorry I wasn't able to help inspire with any designs since my budget has been on an indefinite hiatus. I am so glad you were able to get a stunning sparkler in a trillion with a setting to showcase it beautifully! Congrats :appl:

erinl

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring Chrono!! Just curious, you don't happen to have the ebay photo of this stone?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here you go!

369chrysoberyl.jpg

erinl

Brilliant_Rock
That is a gorgeous stone-- I have been trying to find one on ebay and I have returned several so far.... :roll:

Thanks for the picture!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
erinl|1323889973|3081545 said:
That is a gorgeous stone-- I have been trying to find one on ebay and I have returned several so far.... :roll:

Thanks for the picture!

Good luck, I haven't seen one quite like Chrono's ever on ebay, except for one time, and it was this one!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhh it turned out beautifully Chrono!!! All that design work definitely paid off, it looks fantastic on your finger :love: :love: :love: :love:

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
What a beauty! Awesome design.

sweetgems

Rough_Rock
Trade
Chrono!!! I am envious of all the gorgeous gemstones that you have posted pix of !! STUNNING!!
Sonia

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results