shape
carat
color
clarity

Jeff Davies citrine and amethyst

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
These are the stones I bought for my nieces, before I saw that others were asking about them. :oops: But I promised to post pics so here they are!

_14176.jpg

_14177.jpg

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Another of the citrine and a comparison shot with my other JD ammy, which is much darker but still pretty flashy. I like both looks:)

_14178.jpg

_14179.jpg

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
I didn't think I liked citrine, but I may have to reconsider...! Very pretty!!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Thanks. It's heated, which I'm sure makes a big difference. It really is a giant ball of sunshine though!

koolchicken

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the photos! I was actually wondering when my stones would arrive. I'd resigned myself to waiting a couple more weeks. Hopefully they'll be in the box today my mailman doesn't come till after five. ;(

My citrine is supposedly the exact same color as yours so now I'm really excited. You're is so bright and flashy! I know Citrines have a low refractive index but that one really does shine. The amethyst isn't too shabby either. :) I don't believe mine will look identical to yours though. That one's more of a surprise. It's been described but I didn't see a photo. It was dirt cheap though so I figured I'd take a chance.

I really hope your nieces like them, they're lovely.

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That citrine is beautiful! I didn't know citrine could be so shiny :)

sonyachancs

Shiny_Rock
I have been waiting and waiting for this! that ammy is so pretty - and not dark at all! I am now ever more :angryfire: at you for buying it... joking!

are you setting it for them?

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Haha thanks guys. I am going to set them. The amethyst will probably go in a silver ring and the citrine I'm not sure about. If I know my niece at all, she will probably want a ring even though she's ten and small for her age and the stone is HUGE! If that's what she wants I'll do it but I might suggest a pendant instead. :lol:

koolchicken I hope you got your stones! I haven't been disappointed with a Jeff Davies stone yet, so I hope you are just as happy with yours. Be sure to post pics!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results