shape
carat
color
clarity

One of those special blue akoyas

renwea

Shiny_Rock
Remember the photo someone posted about a pearl for a pendant for their mom? We'll I emailed and picked the top pearl for a pendant too. I'll add a neck shot. Also I had a strand from PP from when there was a special of natural blue akoyas offered. It was always a bit too long, so I ordered some blue thread..some beaders secret thread....(which I love by the way) and I shortened my strand. I took the extra beads that were left and made a bracelet. Such a lovely shade of blue and delicate feeling jewelry.

_12712.jpg

_12713.jpg

_12714.jpg

renwea

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, it's interesting to see the difference in color between the natural blue akoya from my strand and the special akoya pearls that were shown on the video chat in October. More blue and more luster.

SMC

Ideal_Rock
The pendant is adorable! Your sweater really compliments the pearls.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love them, especially the pendant! :love:

DK :))

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic! Wear them in good health!

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
They all look so beautiful! :appl: Congratulations! You know what? You have inspired me! One of my purchases for next year is going to be an akoya blue pearl pendant and I was going to get it in white gold. But now that I've seen how pretty pale blue and gold look together, I'm going to get the bale in yellow gold and put it onto my yellow gold chain!

You are a pearl-fashion trendsetter!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
That pendant is gorgeous! I love the deeper blue!!! And you did a great job on the bracelet - a custom made treasure!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Both pieces are lovely! Enjoy!

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Great job and great taste!

alice87

Shiny_Rock
I love how intense the color on your pendant! Great work!

LtypeI

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Oh those are gorgeous! I love how you did the pendant and the bracelet.

I've been jonesing for some blue akoyas as well. Such amazing colors... Maybe this year!

michellechan2211

Shiny_Rock
XD; Yep, that was my picture and I'm glad the top akoya went to a good home ^_^ I also set mine in yellow gold to bring out the blue and it was yummy :3

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results