shape
carat
color
clarity

Animal rescue -- heartbreaking

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
After a drudgery filled day at work, I LOVE posts like this :appl: :love: ! Warms the heart, lifts the spirit! If pup can do it, so can I! She's an inspiration!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is beautiful :love:

justginger

Ideal_Rock
While I am sure she loves being with her foster family, they are some of our most dedicated areas for special cases and will need room in the future for more needy dogs. I don't think they will keep her, but there has been a huge amount of interest in her, so finding a well matched forever home shouldn't be difficult when the time comes. :bigsmile:

She did end up having a full hysterectomy plus a regimen of antibiotic treatment, so her infection has completely cleared and she is well on her way to full health.

hippi_pixi

Brilliant_Rock
oh beautiful!!! she looks just so lovely and healthy. i'm so glad she pulled through and will get to experience the joys in life.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, she looks wonderful and so happy! I am thrilled that she is doing so well!!! Absolutely thrilled to pieces! Thank you for sharing this story and updating us Ginger.

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
I hope Journey gets all her needs met and more when she goes to her forever home. Can't think of anything more theraputic for her than relaxed on a comfortable couch between a couple of kids for company.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
She looks so great!! Thanks for the updated picture. I hope she goes to a permanent home as soon as she can.

fabulousfindk

Shiny_Rock
YAY!!!! :appl: Journey looks fabulous, and so happy! I am so glad she has a loving HOME whether temporary or not.

justginger

Ideal_Rock
I just came on to post myself, after I saw the new photos -- thanks, Glam! She looks so healthy and happy. The power of love! :love:

And I just realized it was never mentioned, but she WAS adopted by her foster family! :bigsmile:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a difference. I'm so glad she was rescued in time. What a sweet face! :love:

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG I remember this dog.

I have tears in my eyes. I'm so glad she's loved.

I wish we could rescue them all.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a wonderfully heartwarming update ::)

She looks beautiful, healthy, and so happy :appl: :appl: :appl:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
a very loved dog!
in a forever home!

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so happy to see that gorgeous dog so well, loved and happy.
What a great story. You will be so rewarded by your act of kindness.
I'm sure this dog would go to the ends of the earth for you.
Thanks for sharing

Nyc2chigal

Shiny_Rock
I don't log in and comment very much these days, but I have to say thank you to Just Ginger and all of the supporters for your work, dedication and contribution to rescuing and healing animals like this one!

She looks amazing and healthy, and now has a second chance at a life surrounded by loving people!! :bigsmile:

I work less than 5 minutes away from a no-kill shelter, and I visit as often as I can to play with the animals there. They love it, and recognize me now!! I have a cat that never lets me out of its sight! I can't go often now because I'm pregnant, and don't want to expose myself to Toxoplasma gondii.

Again, great job, and may we all strive to protect the helpless!!!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CJ2008|1390578117|3600250 said:
OMG I remember this dog.

I have tears in my eyes. I'm so glad she's loved.

I wish we could rescue them all.

Huge ditto to this. I really really wish we could save them all! But yay on the wonderful update (again I was afraid to click back onto this thread but glad I did!) and yay to everyone who does anything to help the homeless animals. :appl: Every little bit counts and adds up and if everyone did what they could the world would be a better place to be sure. Big hugs and thank you to everyone who cares!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results