shape
carat
color
clarity

Would the photo vs. real life discrepancies bother you?

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
msop04|1390261538|3597246 said:
Laila619|1390261443|3597243 said:
That is nice of them!

It's just weird, because I'm pretty sure that setting is a stock setting and they use a wax mold to replicate it over and over. I don't get how it could be off from a wax.

^^^^ We're posting over each other ^^^^^ :lol: :D

Haha, jinx! : )

SgrPlum12

Rough_Rock
I'm writing another email now and mentioning that exact point. I have requested that the message be relayed to the team who is working on the new setting. Thank you all for your advice and input!

justginger

Ideal_Rock
I'm glad you spoke up because the difference between the photos was pretty obvious. I don't know how it was missed, but regardless -- great customer service. A free dinner? :lickout: Whiteflash do such an excellent job. I've worked with them a couple of times now and am always impressed by their service and product. I very much hope the ring is *perfect* when returned to you. :))

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
justginger|1390292910|3597498 said:
I'm glad you spoke up because the difference between the photos was pretty obvious. I don't know how it was missed, but regardless -- great customer service. A free dinner? :lickout: Whiteflash do such an excellent job. I've worked with them a couple of times now and am always impressed by their service and product. I very much hope the ring is *perfect* when returned to you. :))

I agree. I loved working with WF and found their CS to be superior to others I've worked with. I have no doubt that they will correct this for you and ensure that you are 100% satisfied. :))

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yours look much nice than the other. I would be very happy with it, myself. It looks classier and more expensive.

SgrPlum12

Rough_Rock
Aw, you really think mine looks better as it is?? Now I'm starting to question if I should send it back. Most people said it looked better online than the ring I received, but I few of you prefer the ring I received. Why is that? Any other opinions?

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
SgrPlum12|1390322116|3597681 said:
Aw, you really think mine looks better as it is?? Now I'm starting to question if I should send it back. Most people said it looked better online than the ring I received, but I few of you prefer the ring I received. Why is that? Any other opinions?
Don't second guess yourself, all that matters is what you think/like.
If you don't love it get it redone.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Karl_K|1390322527|3597685 said:
SgrPlum12|1390322116|3597681 said:
Don't second guess yourself, all that matters is what you think/like.
If you don't love it get it redone.

Right. You originally wanted and loved the Fine Line setting on WF's site. What you got does not look like that. It was bothering you, so I would send it back and get it fixed.

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I have to agree with Karl.

It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. They are not going to wear the ring, you are. If there is something about it that annoys you now, it's not going to get any better with time. It will always be on your mind.

SgrPlum12

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! I am going with my first instinct. I do love this ring, but I'm pretty sure that I could love it even more. It's going back today. I'll show you photos of it when I get it back. :tongue:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Excellent - we'll be eagerly awaiting the redo of the ring!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, I see the difference, and Yes it would annoy me. I like the original much better than yours. The original looks much more custom, the one they sent you looks very stock and not nearly as nice. Plus there are prong issues.

I am impressed with customer service response, and I glad they have started work on a new piece for you.

Hopefully it will be a swift correction process.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wonder if they have used the pendant 4 prong setting instead of the fine line prong setting as it looks similar to that

SgrPlum12

Rough_Rock
Pyramid, good observation. It does resemble that basket a lot! That's a possibility for sure.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results