shape
carat
color
clarity

Testimony!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kasih

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone, I dont ususally post but enjoy reading the stories and advice from everyone. I am getting married on April 9th - only 22 days to go! I am from the Dallas area but we are doing a destination wedding in Jamaica. I wanted to share something that happened to me last Friday. I was driving up to meet my fiance and friends at a church/youth event that we volunteered to help that night. Out of nowhere I was hit on my passenger side by a car trying to turn left into oncoming traffic. Their bumber got underneath my car and caused it to roll (I am not sure how many times), and I landed upside down. It happened so fast but I didn''t black out. My seat belt was holding me up, but I remember I had a peace from God that I was ok. I was able to crawl out. I had to go by ambulance cause I had cut my the top of my head and make sure that nothing was broken. It was a scary experience and really freaked out my fiance. But thank God, I am ok and through it all, we learned a lot about what is really important. It has brough us closer together and solidified our committment for each other. I find myself not caring as much about the little things or details about the wedding. I am just overwhelmed by God''s love and goodness!

The funny part is that my friends were throwing me a bridal shower the next morning. I decided to go, but was a little out of it. We had stayed till late at the hospital and the doctor had given me vicadin(?) and muscle relaxers to help the soreness. And I couldn''t fix my hair cause my cut required a staple. I don''t remember everything but I do remember it was fun! :)

So ladies, remember to count your blessings!
emsmile.gif

Here is a pic of my totaled car!

Carrie

sunfire01.JPG

kasih

Rough_Rock
another of my dead car!

sunfire04.JPG

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Ohmygosh!!! So glad you are okay!!! I can totally see how such an accident has put everything back in perspective for you! You are right... the little details arent what matter, its getting your partner for life.

Maybe when you see pics from the shower you will remember? Also nice that you didnt break anything and need a cast... that would have ruined the honeymoon!
2.gif

mightyred

Shiny_Rock
WOW. Thank goodness you are ok!

What a wreck...I am sure it was so very scary for you but you already realize it''s best to count your blessings and make every moment count, which in itself is a comfort. I am sure your fiance hugs you extra tightly too!

Have a wonderful destination wedding ......your countdown is on !
36.gif
We would love to see pics .

Thanks so much for sharing your story ......now I am off to give my special someone an extra hug.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
thank you for sharing ,and reminding us what the wedding is really about- the beginning of a marriage!!!! So glad that you are fine - I can''t believe it from the pictures of the car!!

Hope you have a safe and happy wedding, update us afterwards!!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results