shape
carat
color
clarity

The Test of TIME; What Are Your Go-To Pieces?

sweet_blossom

Shiny_Rock
#1 go-to are my diamond stud earrings. 24/7 except for cleaning. money saver in the long run because I don't need any other earrings for this any occasion low-maintenance earring. love them :!:

watch

wedding band and e-ring

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamond studs with jackets
1.19ct E VS1 EC bezel-set in platinum
A diamond charm bracelet that I put together myself
One of my Ebel Beluga watches
One of my nicer pearl necklaces

I don't wear a lot of jewellery on a day to day basis, however, when I dress up, I like to wear some bling.

DK :))

SMC

Ideal_Rock
This is a fun thread!

My number one piece is the jade bangle my grandmother gave me. I haven't taken it off since I put it on 7 years ago.

I also wear my wedding band, but not my ering on a daily basis. I love my ering but it spins and drops and is just more intrusive than my band.

Then I have my Rolex, which I wear everyday to prevent it from stopping.

Finally, I have gotten really into pearls in the last few months and have 2 daily strands: 9.0-9.5 white Freshadamas and my 8.9-14.2 baroque silver Tahitians (I just got today).

As for earrings, I only wear studs. My diamonds or pearls get the most wear but I have lots of fun costume jewelry studs as well.

imageuploadedbytapatalk1389404255.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1389404322.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1389404591.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1389404857.jpg

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
There is nothing I wear 24/7, but I usually go to my simple watch and three strand twist silver band.

goto.jpg

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
and my old go to watch. These were very popular back when I got mine, hmmm, twenty something years ago.

goto2.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Besides my ering set I wear 3 to 4 pieces of jewelry pretty religiously.

1- The first thing I ever bought pre loved was from BEG and it was her BGD .50ctw DBTY necklace. In the 3 years I have owned it I think I have taken it off maybe a handful of times.
2- My Cartier LOVE bracelet with .40ctw diamonds. Haven't taken it off since DH got it for me for my 29th birthday.
3- an unknown kt WG bracelet that was sautered onto my wrist when I turned 15 years old as a gift from my neighbors. They owned a very nice family run jewelry store in my hometown. On the weekends I would work occasionally for them and they were very generous with gifts :D Officially I have now worn the bracelet for over half my life!
4- my JBEG eternity I pretty much have worn non stop since I got the reset. It is way more comfortable then I ever thought it would be.

Bracelets:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/cartier-love-bracelet-in-white-gold-with-diamonds.176226/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/cartier-love-bracelet-in-white-gold-with-diamonds.176226/[/URL]

JbEG eternity:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-journey-is-over-4-31ctw-art-deco-eternity-by-jbeg.191661/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-journey-is-over-4-31ctw-art-deco-eternity-by-jbeg.191661/[/URL]

img_7347.jpg

Attachments

• cartier.bmp
    894.4 KB · Views: 408

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
gregchang35|1389392659|3590562 said:
Here are pics of my JLC which has 2 faces and I choose the face for the appropriate setting. 2 for the price of one!!!

Greg - this watch is a top contender for my husband. Do you have wrist photos? He has small wrists and I'd love to know what it looks like on!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
there is a JLC squadra or squadron. it is a chronograph version, therefore a square version with a few dials on the face. here are the wrist photos.

jlc_black__2_.jpg

jlc_white__2_.jpg

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Greg!

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
I always wear 3 pieces, with a few other ones that make a pretty steady rotation. My daily pieces are my e-ring, eternity, and my 1.3ctw studs. I have several pendants and rhrs that I rotate between when the mood strikes, but I always wear those 3 things, even if I'm not wearing anything else.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
I'll be back to comment and assign points later, busy just these last couple of days . . .

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
engagement / wedding combo obviously,
RHR,
Earrings.
always.
Of these, the earrings get rotated between 4 or more faves, so that keeps it fresh in the jewellery dept.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Wow SMC your pearls are TDF!! :twirl:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
This ring stays on 24/7, except for cleanings. I take it off to wear something different once in a while, but that's the exception. It's just hard to beat a .84ct D-VS2 ACA on a one-off setting. :love:

WF-ACA-BlueFire.jpg
LW-ACA-inChinook.jpg
LW-ACA-DirectSun.jpg
LW-ACA-side.jpg
WF-ACA-Sunset.jpg
LW-WF-colorflash.jpg
WF-ACA-BlueIce.jpg
WFBDR-BothInMirror.jpg
WF-ACA-Mitch.jpg
OverTheRainbow.jpg

and this pendant of my own design :cheeky:

TShirtNeckshot.jpg
WithACAring.jpg
WithACAring-3.jpg
Pendant-OnLaundryBag-2.jpg

and a watch. I switch off when I'm Stateside, but didn't bring them all here. So this one stay on 24/7 :wink2:

indubai_close.jpg

and I've always got at least one pair of studs in my ear, and these .82 CTW ACA's are almost always one of the pairs. I combine them with other studs, danglies, drops that hook to the studs, and soon to be, BGD Hearts jackets. :naughty: :appl:

LW-ACAearrings-flower-.jpg
LW-ACA-pair-faceup.jpg
earring-pendant_earpicr.jpg
2947_briangavin_bezeldrops2b_122011.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results