shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you price scope & Thank you Good Old Gold (GOG)

vcllee

Rough_Rock
I would like to extend my utmost appreciation and gratitude for the members of Pricescope in helping me pick a excellent diamond (provided by GOG).

I have been researching about Princess cut diamonds for months on end, and was beyond confused until I stumbled across PriceScope. Through the available discussions, articles, and numerous reviews found on this forum, I soon discovered there was a consistent trend to the trustworthiness and quality of diamonds from Good Old Gold.

I found several princess cut diamonds after shopping everyday for weeks and found potential candidates; Two from blue nile, One from James Allen, One from Whiteflash, and one from GoG. But thanks to the members of PriceScope and posting which of the several they would buy, it seemed the one offered by Good Old Gold was best. (So thank you members)

I decided to contact every one of those dealers but GOG was the only one of the several to provide an instant reply with video of the EXACT diamond I was looking at. No other dealer seemed to be willing to offer this service, or anything similar.

I also found, that despite that great customer service provided by all dealers, it seemed GOG was the most genuine of all with no pressure in terms of purchasing the diamond. They at no point, sent numerous emails as to "what would your next step like to be?" or "the diamond is no longer on hold as of ----".

I had initially tried to get hold of Jonathan but was replied to by his son David. I was pleasantly surprised by the extreme professionalism and no pressure sales when discussing the Princess cut Diamond I was interested in. He answered numerous emails, phone calls, and constant aggressive questioning on any eyebrow raising issues of mine.

Being in Canada, and a first time diamond buyer, I was reluctant to pull the trigger on any diamond without seeing the diamond first. As stated before, David completed my many requests for video comparisons and light performance of the diamond.

Having gained my trust, I decided to bite the bullet, and purchase the diamond. Within approximately 16 hours, the diamond was shipped by GOG and on my doorstep. The ridiculous response time to get the diamond to me was beyond my expectations. I should also mention, tracking order numbers were provided to me via email the exact time they were promised by a Customer Rep (Darren/Vicki) at GOG.

The diamond was finally in my possession, and I must say, it is by far one of the nicest Princess cuts I have seen from what has been offered locally. I was even able to see how "symmetrical" the diamond is with the naked eye. I cant tell you how pleased I am with this purchase, and HIGHLY recommend Good Old Gold and its amazing staff for any future diamond buyers. They have earned a loyal customer for many future purchases to come.

But mostly, Thank you again PS and Thank you greatly to Good Old Gold.

For anyone interested, this was the diamond : http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/10884/

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your new diamond! I have dealt with Good Old Gold many times, and I totally agree that they are wonderful! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results