shape
carat
color
clarity

Disappointed with 1st Pair of Freshadama - switching to wss

alice87

Shiny_Rock
Re: Disappointed with 1st Pair of Freshadama - switching to

I had more than few purchases, not just few inches as you say. There is no need to reiterate here. I had more than plenty of hostility from you in that thread. If CS is not up to par, sorry. I am not going to be writing the praise to PP when in fact service was not good. Again, when you shop in person you have much more choice not to choose bad apples and mail it back and forth, hoping that next time it will get better. Your experience could not be compared to mine.
If you look at my photos for the ring PP send to me, may be it will give some clue... how different is PP glamour photo and what the customer is actually getting with all the personalized help. :nono: How incorrectly described the shape and the quality of the pearl.
I wrote quite a few positive on blue akoyas that I like and metallic freshadamas.
I have hanadama earring and I still think Mikimoto is better, no matter how many posters with 9 or 16 posts would rave how great is PP and how many items they purchased from them. For freshwaters I would rather pick them in person so I can see.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock

My 9-9.5mm soft rose freshadamas from Pearl Paradise. I couldn't quite make up my mind on exactly what I wanted, i.e. size, length, and type of pearl. My experience with PP was exceptional! Hisano worked with me to help me select a strand that was everything I was looking for. She also helped me select a pair of drop (freshadama quality) pearls to go with it. I am one very happy and loyal PP customer :twirl:

screen_shot_2014-01-07_at_8_0.png

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock

I know I am repeating myself, but the shape of those drops is killing me! SO sexy and perky and delicious. I can hardly wait to see them where they belong!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock

bsomlo|1389539935|3591366 said:
I know I am repeating myself, but the shape of those drops is killing me! SO sexy and perky and delicious. I can hardly wait to see them where they belong!

:lol: I can hardly wait myself!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results