shape
carat
color
clarity

Huge thanks to Rob and Celine at Diamond House

MMaskens

Rough_Rock
Having decided to propose to my girlfriend at christmas I started hunting around for a bespoke diamond engagement ring last summer. Despite meeting a number of dealers based in London I struggled to find anything in my budget that matched my criteria. A friend then suggested Antwerp and after a quick online search it was clear Diamond House came highly recomended and no wonder. Rob and his team were amazing from the word go, offering honest, helpful advice that I could understand! We set a meeting for early November at their Antwerp office (they have one in London!) and on arriving I was able to view no less than five stones for my budget, two of which were so perfect I took half an hour to decide which I wanted! As Rob says, ''look for the diamond that sings to you''. Having found the diamond, Celine called down their goldsmith and I was able to design the setting and band on the spot. With only three weeks before the proposal, Celine assured me it would be ready and could be collected from their London office, whcih it was and it looked amazing! I could honestly not recommend them highly enough and will definately be in touch for my wedding bands! Big thanks to all at Diamond House, your wedding invite is in the post! Michael, London.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results