shape
carat
color
clarity

PS Dust for a stranger please

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
On Tuesday night, a friends house burned down. They lost everything including their 3 beloved cats. My friends wife is in an intensive care burn unit. Wasn't expected to live but so far is holding her own. He is staying in a hotel with only the clothes on his back. Family is gathering around him.

If you could just send out some prayers and PS dust into the universe for them to be able to heal physically and emotionally and to be able to rebuild their lives, I would appreciate it very much.

He is part of our savannah cat chat community and we have set up a donation site on fundrazr to try to give him some breathing room but money can't replace what was lost.

RIP Chongo, Monte, & Pixie

chongo_and_monte.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
so very sorry to read this about your friend.
RIP kitties.

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry, Matata. Sending out prayers for all involved.

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
Very sorry to hear this! He must be so devastated. I hope his wife recovers. All my prayers, best wishes and dust, dust, dust. RIP poor kitties.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh dear god.

Many, many prayers for your friend and his wife - for physical recovery and emotional healing.
Many, many many many prayers that she holds tight to whatever is keeping her with him still.

Please keep us updated Matata :(sad

ETA: Rest in peace, kitties.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry. I know its early but I hope she recovers ok. Dust to your friends for their loss.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry for your friend. I hope she is okay and am sending positive vibes her way.

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
This hurts my heart so bad. Healing dust for you friend and his wife, and peace for the lovely kitties.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
:blackeye:

Prayers (and a truckload of dust) for the family, especially the wife that she will pull through.

So sorry for the loss of the 3 kitties.

:blackeye:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This news is incredibly devastating, as I am sure he must be distraught beyond belief. My deepest thoughts are with him, his critically injured wife and their dearly departed kitties.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a horrible thing to go through! Sending lots and lots of dust their way.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wow, no words...just healing vibes across the miles....

kind regards--Sharon

SignedMe

Rough_Rock
So sorry to hear. Prayers and dust outgoing.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will be praying for your friends, Matata. I am so sorry they are going through this! Hugs.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Saddest thing I've read in a while. I'm so so sorry. With all the dust from here, they should surely be helped. Yes, RIP sweet kitties.

--- Laurie

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So incredibly sad to read this on all fronts. Much healing dust being sent her way in the hopes she recovers. My heart hurts for your friend.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh gosh, I am sorry to hear this, lots and lots of prayers and dust!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How awful, I am so sorry. :( I am sending tons and tons of healing dust and good thoughts for the family and will keep them in my prayers. And those poor kitties. So devastating. :( :( :( Rest in peace.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely. Sending dust and lots of healing vibes, and very glad you're there for the family.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh, my heart is breaking for them! I'll definitely keep them in my thoughts and prayers!!! Please update us about how they're doing when you can....

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, I am so sorry! Sending lots and lots of dust!!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is the saddest thing. I hope your friend's wife recovers and they can get over this terrible fire. Those poor little kitties. I can hardly bear to look at the photo :blackeye:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My heartfelt thanks to all of you who are thinking of J & T. Today we got the good news that T is off the ventilator. Baby steps. The internet community can be such a wonderful place. We have raised a bit over $2200 in less than 24 hrs for them.

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, this is devastating beyond words - a true nightmare. I am so very sorry for this family, they will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers.

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
sooo sorry to hear what happened to your friend. I hope the wife will recover and they will get their life back on track! lots of dusts!!!!

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
*Dust* I know not what to say. RIP sweet kitties.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Best wishes to this family.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow.

Lots of dust.

How incredibly awful.

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
Done and dusted.

I hope your neighbour recovers.

Material possessions can be replaced but beloved pets cannot, that is heartbreaking.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Dust and prayers for him and his wife. :|

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results