clarity

What is your favorite chocolate?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Plain Neuhaus dark chocolate.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
I love dove dark chocolate. Lindt bars too, I like the sea salt dark chocolate and the orange chocolate bars.

My aunt recently got me a box of pistachio chocolate toffee and it was *amazing*

I really don't discriminate against chocolate :) I do prefer dark though!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the dark chocolate with sea salt that Lindt makes, I think. Otherwise I don't get into chocolates much. I've never been one of those chocolate-loving women, not sure why, maybe I'm more of a savory person than sweets fan. Don't get me wrong, put the chocolate in front of me and I will eat and enjoy it/them/the entire box, but I don't go seeking the stuff out usually.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Mayk|1388894897|3586535 said:
IndyLady|1388891935|3586500 said:
I'm having a Ritter Sport dark chocolate with hazelnuts, and it is fab. Its a sweeter dark chocolate. I also Peterbrooke's chocolate covered popcorn, and basic Lindt milk chocolate bars. What about you?

Peterbrooke! Wow. Sooo the woman who started the business (which is named for her children Peter and Brooke) was married to a guy I worked with when they started the business in one small shop in Jacksonville, FL. I think Peter runs the business now but wow it's grown. Their truffles are the best!

Cheap candy - Hershey's dark chocolate kisses
Moderate candy - Lindt dark Chocolate & Sea Salt or Dark Chocolate & Orange bars
Pricey Chocolate -See's Candy marzipan covered in dark chocolate
Expensive Candy - Godiva Truffles! Too many flavors to list!

Wow--very cool!! I LOVE their chocolate. They come up with the most delicious pairings, like chocolate covered graham crackers, oreos, popcorn, and pringles. So so good!

blingyjules

Rough_Rock
Trekkie|1388939429|3586754 said:
They still sell Cadbury Crunchies here in South Africa - I love 'em. I think they're called Violet Crumbles in Australia?

No they're called Crunchies here in Australia. Violet Crumbles are made by Nestlé and have a harder more brittle honeycomb than Crunchies do. The Crunchies are better imo.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
IndyLady|1388891935|3586500 said:
I'm having a Ritter Sport dark chocolate with hazelnuts, and it is fab. Its a sweeter dark chocolate. I also Peterbrooke's chocolate covered popcorn, and basic Lindt milk chocolate bars. What about you?

My fav are the Lindt chocolate balls - I love the mint ones & peanut butter ones.

For "junk" chocolate, I love FROZEN hersey's chocolate bars w/almonds. I'll stick them in the freezer and then munch on bites while making dinner.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lady_Disdain|1388948013|3586835 said:
Trekkie|1388939429|3586754 said:
I used to be quite into Lindt but I'm kind of over it. One of my closest friends lives in Switzerland and he once told me that over there Lindt is the cheap stuff they give you in bank queues. Refused to believe him, so he sent me pics... I still enjoy the occasional Lindt but somehow it's just not the same. Yeah, I'm a snob.

I can easily believe that. I was never a big fan of Lindt.

Okay...I'm just going to pretend I didn't read these posts...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results