shape
carat
color
clarity

Pet Food Direct

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Have you used PetFoodDirect.com ? Do you have anything nice to say about them? I have and I do not. I have twice ordered prescriptions for Murry's congestive heart failure from them. Both times I gave them two weeks. Never have the prescriptions arrived in time. Customer service is surly and rude. Their only objective is to find excuses, not solutions. They never take responsibility. In future I will gladly pay nearly twice as much from 1800petmeds.com.

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
I haven't, but I have used 1800petmeds.com and am really impressed with their customer service. I have only ordered from them a couple of times. One of the orders appeared to be lost (turned out the post office had recorded it as delivered when it hadn't been...it showed up a few days later) and the customer service person I spoke to was very helpful and had a duplicate order shipped to me very quickly.

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Do you have a Costco near you? They can fill pet scripts for way cheaper than those mail order services. Also, you do not have to be a member to use the Costco pharmacy.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
When one of my cats needed a prescription diet for a short time as a kitten and I ordered from them. They screwed up the order, refused to fix it other than tell me to ship it back to them (at my expense). Shipping cans is expensive. Never again for them.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
I've used VetDepot.com for meds & they are usually cheaper than 1800petmeds & very good service. Costco's a good idea I hadn't thought of.

--- Laurie

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Used them several years ago; shipping was rather slow and after shopping around more, found them to be more expensive than other online stores.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results