Questions about tahitian's strand

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yummy pearls :love: :love: !

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
alice87|1388520543|3583971 said:
Here is my "ideal" picture. HHPmom has the best pearls here :love: .
I borrowed HHPmom picture just for illustration purposes.
I looked at bloomies websites who sell Tara pearls and it seems to me this quality would be around 3K range or more for 20 inches (the pictured strand was made from 3 strands and is 60 inches long), please correct me if I am wrong...

You are too kind. Our local Saks used to carry Tara pearls. There were some really nice strands and earrings. I haven't seen them lately. But the Off 5th store always has a few items. The small 8-9mm earrings and pendant sets are ok. They do have some other dangle earrings that I drool over. About a week ago Bloomies had a few multi-color strands online. They were half off, and you can stack loyalist 20% coupon. They come out to about $1400 which is not bad for 8-11mm, if I remember correctly. I made my rope from 3 Tara strands. Some of the pearls are off-round but luster and colors are there, with very little blemishes. One strand was bought from Gilt and the other two from Rue La La, months apart, around 2010. The prices for all 3 were very reasonable and they were refundable. Lately all Tara pearl merchandise on Gilt have been much more expensive and final sale only. My strands combined were about 54 inches. Several months ago I broke up a bracelet to add a pearl to my Margo/Tahiti Pearl Market bracelet (switched from elastic to knotted with clasp). The rest was combined with the Tara strands. The rope is now about 60".

alice87

Shiny_Rock
HHPmom, thank you for replying! Rue la la just had pearls sale. I am still just searching for all available options and re-looking the pictures. I agree, bloomingdale may have some amazing deals at times! Thank you again, I will be on lookout!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results