shape
carat
color
clarity

The Official TTC Thread!

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
Re: The Official TTC Thread!

Thank goodness I didn't take any HPTs with me to the beach, because I have no self control.

Within an hour of getting home:

_13060.jpg

mlk

Shiny_Rock

Congrats Pancake!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh pancake!!! Congratulations!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Congrats pancake!!

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

Congratulations Pancake! Very happy for you!

pancake

Brilliant_Rock

Thank you everyone! I love this thread and the support that is here. I really hope that others here get good news soon xxx

I am cautiously excited but also terrified - I had forgotten the anxiety of early pregnancy! I guess I will call the obstetrician's office on Monday. If this little pickle sticks, the EDD will be around the 7th of September - my beautiful mother's birthday!

Because I am crazy - and also because I never got to POAS with our first pregnancy - I indulged myself:

_13086.jpg

S&I

Brilliant_Rock

I knew it!!! Congrats Pancake! :appl: :appl: :appl:

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock

CONGRATS PANCAKE!!!!!!!!!

pancake

Brilliant_Rock

Thank you S&I - I hope you will join me soon, would love to have preggo buddies from the first time go through with me the second!

dragonfly - thank you! How are you feeling?

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Pancake, what beautiful lines!! Congrats!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock

OMG pancake!!! Congratulations!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

... and we'll be due date twins!!!

baby G #2:
28/12/2013 14DPO
EDD 06/09/2014

dsc_0423_4.jpg

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Congrats anchor!!!

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Yay anchor!!

pancake

Brilliant_Rock

OMG anchor - YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock

Yay, Anchor & Pancake!!! :appl:

AMC, good luck this cycle! I'll be rooting for you. I'm not expecting O for another 2 wks (curse you long cycles), so hoping the BFP train continues with the rest of us :)

Welcome Fazilla! THere's a few of us who are TTC for our 2nd (me included). Hoping your stay here is short :)

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock

Pancake and Anchor... OMG! Bowled over with happiness for the both of you! SO WONDERFUL!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Hoping you having a happy and healthy 9 months!

I'm wherever AMC is in her cycle (I don't have my phone and FF app with me, so I have no idea :cheeky: ) Hoping to ovulate by CD 17, feeling debbie-downer ish about my short LPs. If it's 9 days this month, I'm linking up with a midwife to talk about progesterone.

pancake

Brilliant_Rock

LC, gunning for you big time this cycle. Hit that eggy!

PPM, thank you. I think that is a really good plan that you have in your head re your short LP. Hopefully even if this isn't your cycle, that's the main/only issue that needs to be remedied. Are there other issues (PCOS, weight, etc) that you know of?

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock

None that I know of. I'm a few pounds heavier than when I conceived Eloise, but still at a healthy/normal weight. If I had an "issues" before, they certainly didn't get in the way of us getting pregnant.

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

Yikes! I'm so sorry I forgot to come back and read the replies I got. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :) Especially excited to see PilsnPinkysMom over here :) :wavey: Congrats Anchor and Pancake!!!

I'm on CD12 over here and normally ovulate CD16 so ...you all know what is going on over here. I got so frustrated with temping when I know the same time I ovulate every month so this month I'm throwing temping out the window, just taking my meds and bd-ing as much as I can. This is my third cycle since my lap to remove the endo and the last 2 cycles, my luteal phases have only been 8dpo which is insanely frustrating. If my third cycle ends up with another short luteal phase, I have to go back in to see the RE to find out what is going on. We're hoping and praying that it's just my body adjusting after the lap. My first AF was only a week after the surgery so really I haven't given myself much time. Anyways, just getting back to business, will keep y'all updated :) Probably not peeing on any sticks until I'm at least 12dpo this time!

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

PilsnPinkysMom|1388296300|3582349 said:
None that I know of. I'm a few pounds heavier than when I conceived Eloise, but still at a healthy/normal weight. If I had an "issues" before, they certainly didn't get in the way of us getting pregnant.

I don't know if you've tried this yet but I used b6 and b complex vitamins for awhile and that helped with my short luteal phase. For awhile I was only making it to 8-10dpo. Granted it didn't help me get pregnant because I found out it was my endometriosis causing the short LP but it was also causing me to spot 5dpo through 7dpo. I don't know if you're having that too but it could be worth looking into?

amc80

Ideal_Rock
PilsnPinkysMom said:
I'm wherever AMC is in her cycle (I don't have my phone and FF app with me, so I have no idea :cheeky: ) Hoping to ovulate by CD 17, feeling debbie-downer ish about my short LPs. If it's 9 days this month, I'm linking up with a midwife to talk about progesterone.

This cracked me up. We are on CD12, along with Random. Funny we are all right there. I got a little EWCM yesterday so things are gearing up. Negative OPK but that's expected on CD12 for me. We were supposed to BD last night but DH was too tired, so he promised me we will tonight and tomorrow (and either cd 14 or 15 depending on O timing). What are your thoughts on every day vs every other day? It seems every day is fine as long as counts are normal, but with B we did an every other day schedule and last month it was every day without success, so I was just curious.

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

amc80|1388335133|3582488 said:
PilsnPinkysMom said:

This cracked me up. We are on CD12, along with Random. Funny we are all right there. I got a little EWCM yesterday so things are gearing up. Negative OPK but that's expected on CD12 for me. We were supposed to BD last night but DH was too tired, so he promised me we will tonight and tomorrow (and either cd 14 or 15 depending on O timing). What are your thoughts on every day vs every other day? It seems every day is fine as long as counts are normal, but with B we did an every other day schedule and last month it was every day without success, so I was just curious.

This is us too, DH came home from work at 3 and slept through the night *Facepalm*. I think just for the fun of it we might try every day this cycle and see if it makes a difference. DH has abnormally high sperm count and I think I read somewhere that if you only wait 24 hours it cuts the number in half? If I do the math, we'll be able to get more chances that way than eod at this point.

dani13

Ideal_Rock

Congrats Pancake and Anchor!!! So happy for you both!!!:)

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh wow, and congratulations anchor!!! :appl:

shertz1981

Shiny_Rock

Oh my gosh, congrats to both of you! I've been traveling for the past couple of months, almost nonstop, and it was awesome to check back in and see all the BFPs!

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock

Just popping in for a couple of questions: Do you guys all temp at the exact time every morning? I used to before DD, but now it's so hard for me to wake up at the same time every morning and I don't want to risk losing any sleep by setting a BBT alarm.

Does anyone know what an abnormally long luteal phase might mean (besides pregnancy)? I'm having a hard time finding anything. Cyst? I used to have a really short LP (9-11 days) and then right before I got pregnant with DD it changed to 12-13 days). This is my first cycle charting since baby and I am on 14 dpo with no spotting even (I checked at the cervix and I usually get spotting at least 2 days before AF). Also the longer my LP has been in the past, the more days of spotting I usually had. Anyway, BFN on 8DPO and 12DPO. We aren't trying but on 8dpo I started feeling crazy pregnancy symptoms so I got curious. Does anyone know when/if a long LP becomes a concern? I'm sure I will get AF as soon as a I post (part of the reason I am posting haha!) But what's the deal? I thought LPs really didn't change.

I'm 99% sure I ovulated too. My temps pre O were around 97.2 which has always been my pre-O temp and now it is 97.8ish which is also my post-O usual. My other fertility signs match up but the only thing is that I temped at different times every morning. I do it as soon as I wake up but it can be anywhere from 5-7am. I am also still breastfeeding so I don't know if that affects anything.

amc80

Ideal_Rock

Hi Ladies! I hope everyone survived the holidays. I always have a bit of "day after Christmas" depression. I love the whole season and am always sad to see it end. But this year it was almost a relief. Not sure if it was having my parents (and their THREE dogs) stay with us or what..but it's nice to get back to the normal routine.

I'm on CD16, still with no O yet. My OPK was almost positive this morning, but not quite. I still think I will O today, though, based on what my temp is doing. We shall see.

Where are my cycle buddies?

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

How's everyone doing today? We might not *officially* be pregnant yet, but darnit, at least it's Friday!!!! :appl:

amc80

Ideal_Rock

random_thought|1388766301|3585530 said:
How's everyone doing today? We might not *officially* be pregnant yet, but darnit, at least it's Friday!!!! :appl:

Yay for Friday! The past few weeks have been really nice with all of the random days off for holidays. Working a full five days next week might kill me.

On the good news front, I finally got a positive OPK today (CD17) and I am pretty sure I will O today. I don't know why, but lately I haven't been getting a positive until the day of O. Not super useful in having a warning. Luckily, we've been doing our homework. If I do O today we will have timed it for O-1, O-2, O-4, and O-5. Debating whether or not to do it again tonight...we probably should but B was up barfing last night so I'm really tired.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock

Yay Friday! Says the unemployed SAHM-ish living in her parent's house in her old hometown :sick:

RT: How ya doing? How was timing this cycle?

AMC: Wow! You guys cover bases! So, you decided to do the every-day again? Fingers crossed for you. Glad ovulation is more or less confirmed.

AFM: The last few cycles I've O'd on CD 17, which is today... and yesterday I had a glob of EWCM... So I'm on track. May run out and get an OPK just to see. Unfortunately our timing stinks. We BD'd O-10, O-8, and O-3. I tried last night, but DH couldn't, erm, finish. This is NOT the first time that's happened right around ovulation. I feel pretty crappy about it, and I'm sure he does, too. I don't know if it's physical or mental, related to TTC or me, or who knows what. We may try to BD this evening, but odds aren't in our favor. Too bad- AMC we could have been due date twins!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results