shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash Expert Opinions Please 1.703 AGS0

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WF ranks it 4.5 stars so I bet its gorgeous!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone :!: ... :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Call Whiteflash so that they can pull both stones. They will give you their opinion of both stones - good and bad - so that you can make a more informed decision. If you had room on your credit card, you could have both shipped to you to make your own decision and return the one you don't want. I'm sure they are both beautiful - each a little different flavor in cut - but one better than the other? You decide!

Evilsports

Rough_Rock
Lol. I'm planning on buying the second stone you posted on Jan 1st, assuming it's still available. I was going to wire the money tomorrow, but figured I'd pull dividends out on our 2014 personal tax year instead. Any chance I get to send the government a few less of my dollars, I have to take advantage of.

Don't let me discourage you from pulling the trigger, if you decide to buy it, I'm definitely not trying to dissuade you. Liza offered to put it on hold for me and I told her not to bother. If it's there in 2014 I'll grab it, if not I'm sure I'll find another small tabled stone that suits our purpose.

Kevin.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Evilsports|1388112841|3581103 said:
Lol. I'm planning on buying the second stone you posted on Jan 1st, assuming it's still available. I was going to wire the money tomorrow, but figured I'd pull dividends out on our 2014 personal tax year instead. Any chance I get to send the government a few less of my dollars, I have to take advantage of.

Don't let me discourage you from pulling the trigger, if you decide to buy it, I'm definitely not trying to dissuade you. Liza offered to put it on hold for me and I told her not to bother. If it's there in 2014 I'll grab it, if not I'm sure I'll find another small tabled stone that suits our purpose.

Kevin.

I think you need to call tomorrow and put that stone on hold!

And to mrb09, I think the first stone you posted will be beautiful as well! It is AGS Ideal cut and should be a great choice! Both of you need to put your stones on hold so they don't get taken by lurkers!

Evilsports

Rough_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1388115169|3581118 said:

Kevin.

And to mrb09, I think the first stone you posted will be beautiful as well! It is AGS Ideal cut and should be a great choice! Both of you need to put your stones on hold so they don't get taken by lurkers!

I'm honestly not worried. If someone else buys it, it wasn't meant to be. Besides, the more I learn here, the more enjoyable the selection process becomes. :wink2:

I may still talk myself into a 2cw stone by the 1st.

mrb09

Rough_Rock
Evilsports|1388116058|3581125 said:
diamondseeker2006|1388115169|3581118 said:

Kevin.

I'm honestly not worried. If someone else buys it, it wasn't meant to be. Besides, the more I learn here, the more enjoyable the selection process becomes. :wink2:

I may still talk myself into a 2cw stone by the 1st.

same here!

Evilsports

Rough_Rock
The AGA is bought.

Hopefully I helped make your decision easier! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results