shape
carat
color
clarity

My Christmas Eve Trek To The APO (PICS!!)

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Was worth the walk! :appl: :appl: :appl:

I went in to pick up the unit's mail, and saw my name on the accountable mail roster. I signed my life away, and walked back to the office with this box in hand...

earring-pendant_box_0.jpg

Yeah, the box looked rough, but what was inside looked just fine... :cheeky:

earring-pendant_allontable_1.jpg

You got it, my .54 CTW earrings and my .52 pendant are here. The earrings are .27 each F-SI2's, and the pendant is an H-SI2. All 3 stones are eye-clean.

earring-pendant_earrings.jpg

earring-pendant_pendant.jpg

And here's both together. Thie is my favorite pendant/earring size proportion. I like the earrings to total no more than the pendant stone when I wear just one pair of earrings and a solitaire pendant.

earring-pendant_both.jpg

The obligatory ear pics, the new pair is in the middle. The largest set are my .41 each F-SI1 WF ACA's, and the small set are .25 CTW WF presets.

earring-pendant_earpicr.jpg

earring-pendant_earpicl_1.jpg

And of course, FIRE! :cheeky: :appl: :D

earring-pendant_pendantfire.jpg

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
Definately was worth the walk!! Gorgeous :love:

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful set. :appl:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Pretty! :appl:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Pretty! :appl:

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah!! Nice haul;-) they all look amazing. I love the three earrings in one ear!!
What a great gift to get on Christmas Eve!
Glad they got to you safely. Wear them in good health and stay safe!!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:appl: Beautiful Andelain!!! Fantastic BGD set you received --- and how perfect to get them on Christmas Eve!! Enjoy!! (and stay safe!)

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andelain, they are both gorgeous! I love the look of the three graduated earrings in your ear! The pendant looks so perfect! Tell me about the packaging and the cute little heart box (?). Looks like BGD has upgraded their packaging. Oh my, I am a sucker for a cute box and the little trinkets that come with.

Hope it is a safe and healthy new year for you!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning!!!!! They are a great addition to your beautiful collection! :appl:

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! I am glad you got them before Christmas and I hope you are safe where you are.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Andelain. All your sets are stunning and beautiful!! :appl: :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful! What a wonderful Christmas treat!!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are gorgeous! :love: Congratulations and I echo Maisie in hoping you are safe wherever you are! Thank you!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! You will be blinding them I the desert!!!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! So sparkly!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Now that's a package I would happily sign my life away for! What a bunch of sparkle to come out of one box! Gorgeous!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So happy to see you back in (diamond) action! :love: :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :appl: :appl:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful set!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: I've been wearing my new bling ever since it got here. Sure looks out of place over here, but I don't mind! :lol: :lol: :lol:

luv2sparkle|1388071445|3580740 said:
Andelain, they are both gorgeous! I love the look of the three graduated earrings in your ear! The pendant looks so perfect! Tell me about the packaging and the cute little heart box (?). Looks like BGD has upgraded their packaging. Oh my, I am a sucker for a cute box and the little trinkets that come with.

Hope it is a safe and healthy new year for you!

Thank you, I like the sizes, too. Of course, I'm waiting to see the 1.06 TCW pair I Just bought, too. Those should make changing out sizes interesting. I left my 1.34 TCW pair in the States. Their packaging hasn't changed that I know of, that tin is some tasty little mints they added in. Everything I've gotten from them has been well and carefully packaged. They're proud of their product and it shows. :appl: :appl: :appl:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OOHH! they are sparkly beautiful.. lovely..

:love: :love: :love: :love: :wavey:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JEALOUS!! I just want one set please... :) Congratulations!! They are ALL gorgeous and sparkly and beautiful!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is so sweet. The little heart looks like a cute little box! I thought maybe your necklace came packaged in it!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely, nice Christmas present to yourself - what more could a girl want :wavey:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Monnyjay|1388585217|3584294 said:
Lovely, nice Christmas present to yourself - what more could a girl want :wavey:

More of the same? :naughty: :Up_to_something: :mrgreen:

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful set!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: Didn't we do well in that Black Friday sale?? :Up_to_something:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Smith1942|1389202531|3588941 said:
Beautiful set!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: Didn't we do well in that Black Friday sale?? :Up_to_something:

Yes, I think we did.... :naughty: :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results