shape
carat
color
clarity

Nightmares...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

njc

Brilliant_Rock
about your wedding, your Fiance, anything else?

Ive started to get ones about my wedding a lot lately. The usual scenario is that the wedding is that weekend and things happen according to how much i have planned out so far. Example in the last one, i had no dress (ordered, but wont be ready until May) and was wearing a gym outfit! No organist, FI and I were both missing some attendants. FI''s family wasnt there. And there is always something else going on at the church like another wedding/play/concert so there are people running around for that getting in my way!

Another dream i had last night was that the FI decided he wanted to give a diamond ring to another girl and didnt understand why i was making such a big deal over it. My argument (beyond the obvious) was that it took him forever to buy me a diamond engagement ring and now he was going to run around and buy them for other girls!?!? He said its just a diamond ring, not an e-ring. He also said it was a good idea to have someone waiting in the wings in case we didnt work out! I was trying to explain to him why i was so upset and wanting to call off the engagement... he just didnt get it.

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
I had a dream this weekend that my bf gave me a ring (I think in the dream it was not an engagemnt ring but just a present) that was on a dirty, old, gold chain and had a garnet and a cz in it -- stacked like a napolean. He kept telling me that I had to wrap it around my finger three times. I kept asking him if I could just wear it as a necklace (although I think it would be too small for neck) instead of as a ring. He couldn''t understand why I upset with his present.

I actually told my bf about it and he laughed.

kbling

Rough_Rock
I had a dream that my BF and I went ring shopping and he said I could pick out any ring I wanted and he would buy it for me. Well of course, in my dream, I picked out my DREAM ring...a cushion cut w/micro pave halo. The jeweler told him the price and he said that he was sorry but he could not afford to buy me anything THAT expensive. To that end, the jeweler said it was the least expensive ring in the whole store. We got up and left and he just said "sorry, babe...looks like we won''t be getting engaged after all...I had no idea how expensive those rings were...i thought they were only a couple hundred bucks". AAAACK. I did NOT tell BF about this nightmare...

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I have been having a bunch since the wedding planning has been kicked into high gear, and they are bizarre! I usually have ones that range from no dress to forgetting to get my eyebrows waxed to wearing a moo-moo.....they are just your insecurites playing out in your mind while you are sleeping. I had one last week that my in-laws made me have my wedding with out my family there and none of my friends, all I could think about was " I don't have my parents and I didn't even send out invites"....You can chose to let these drive you nuts or you can wake up and jot them down in your wedding journal and LYAO with your honey later- I prefer the last!
Laugh, they are the only thing you have control over~!

"Say whatever you want, you know I look good"
Stewie Griffin

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
I had one while I was going through the "I''ll never find a photographer" drama. I dreamt that we were meeting with a caterer and the person who would be planning our menu with us was sitting there in her office talking with her assistant about what they would do for our DINNER - we''re having an 8pm reception, hors d''oeuvres and dessert and cake! I stood up and told her that we aren''t having a dinner, just hd''s, and she was like, "Oh, well, that''s nice." and turned back to her assistant and started talking about main courses for our reception again! It was so frustrating!!!!! I woke up so annoyed!

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
The most recent nightmare was that everything was running hours late. I was completely panicked and everyone around me was acting very nonchalant which drove me even more crazy. I couldn't get anyone to move their behinds!!
The worst part is that I woke up in a cold sweat and feeling very unsettled. I was so tired that day that I fell asleep at my desk
24.gif
. Good thing the boss was out of town.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
i have been having wedding/FI nightmares since we started planning this thing, and I have to laugh when I read everyone''s posts because I have been having the same dreams!!! my dress is blue not white, my hair is not done, my fiance gives my e-ring to another girl...

glad to know I am not alone!!! :)

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Okay,
This is funny! I''ve had two wedding nightmares, and FI and I haven''t even started planning yet! A couple of weeks ago I dreamed that we had our wedding and none of the guests arrived! NO one was there!
Last night I had a dream that my engagement ring turned black. A friend of the family just tsked and said that''s what happens with cheap diamonds.
I can''t imagine the anxiety dreams that I''ll have when I actually start PLANNING this thing!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results