Anyone doing the mega millions tonight? 344M

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes :!:

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
OOoooo, purty! Yes, I bought a ticket, too - I don't want to be the punchline to that joke about the old dude who gets to the pearly gates and castigates God for never having had him win the lottery. (God throws His hands in the air in exasperation and says, "Morty, you never PLAYED!") So whenever the jackpot goes over 100 mil, I buy a ticket. Just one. To give the universe a shot. :Up_to_something:

If I win, first thing I'm going to Stephen Russell. I don't know what I'd get first, but give that I admire just about everything they have when I pass by, I'm sure I'd find a thing or two. Maybe this one?

P.S. - And then after that, pay off all my friends student loans, parent's mortgage, etc., etc., etc.

stephen_russell_deco_sautoir.jpg

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Circe, Stephen Russell's items do look like they require lotto kind of money.

No dice in this drawing. Friday here we go.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd go to your grocery store just to look at you shopping in this necklace ;))

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
baby monster|1386786241|3572028 said:
I'd go to your grocery store just to look at you shopping in this necklace ;))

:))

I bought a ticket...it's at $400 million so looks like I'll be able to buy even more things...I'll need guards for my castle. (We've been re watching Game of Thrones, so clearly not thinking modern essentials like new car & larger house in suburban area. My husband isn't on board with the castle idea :rolleyes: )

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the reminder, I just went to get mine at lunch!

Stay tuned for my mega-bling post in a month or so!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The next one is over $550 mil. What am I gonna do with $275 mil after taxes?... :confused:

amc80

Ideal_Rock
No lottery in NV, so I am using my lunch hour to drive to the state line to get some tickets.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1387220716|3575428 said:
The next one is over $550 mil. What am I gonna do with $275 mil after taxes?... :confused:
I know! After you pay bills and buy a house, you'll practically be broke! :praise:

amc80

Ideal_Rock
I just bought my tickets. The line was about 100 people deep. I walked straight inside and to one of the automated machines. No line (well, one person) and I had my tickets in minutes. Good luck!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes. I play online syndicate games, and have bought an extra ticket for myself alone.

Good luck everyone!

DK :))

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
My husband gets them faithfully. The most we ever won was $800.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I mentioned it to JD last night and he got a couple this afternoon. We've never won anything, but the lure is too great! It's at 636M I think now. What's the biggest lottery that ever went out, anyone know?

The first thing I'd get is the rescue dog I've been mooning over. Then we start renewing the town.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The jackpot grew tremendously. My office pool didn't win anything in the last drawing so now I have to get my own ticket. Have to be in it to win it, right?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The agent that works for the online syndicate games company who offered me the opportunity to buy more tickets for myself alone asked me to remember him if I win big, bless him!

DK :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results