shape
carat
color
clarity

Awesome Experience w/ Gemological Appraisal Laboratory - NYC

felle442

Rough_Rock
I cannot express how pleased I am with my experience at Gemological Appraisal Laboratory of America (gemlab.com) in Midtown NYC. From start to finish my experience was A+++. I had purchased a couple of items overseas and needed to have them appraised for insurance purposes. I reached out via email and was given an appointment promptly. Very smooth professional process from start to finish.

My appraisals were handled by Josh, an extremely pleasant and enjoyable experience. Josh is very knowledgeable and patiently explained and educated me on the appraisal process. After just a very short time I knew I this would be the only company I will use for appraisals going forward.

If you are in the NYC or surrounding areas and are in need of appraisal services I encourage you to contact Gemological Appraisal Laboratory for assistance. They are conveniently located and I know you'll be just satisfied as I am.

I am so thankful to Price Scope and the list of resources provided here for helping me locate this company.

- Felicia

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results