shape
carat
color
clarity

My Aubergine Kamokas

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I have been admiring the earrings in the Kamoka boutique for months. http://buy.kamokapearls.com/

I already own a pair of Kamoka studs. But, I love, love, love the drop shape for earrings. :love: Then, the recent photos of several stunning pairs of drop-shaped Tahitian earrings pushed me to the edge. :errrr: I prefer smaller earrings and the perfect pair was waiting for me. Finally, full of Cyber Monday spirit, I contacted Josh and made these beauties mine. :praise:

First up, the vendor photo and description.

_12691.jpg

vendor_desc.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Now, here are my photos of the pair. These are beautiful Kamoka pearls.

drops_6813.jpg

drops_6814.jpg

earshot_6847.jpg

earshot_6816.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
These pearls may be a bit on the smaller side, but I have discovered over the past few days that these are comfortable all day earrings for me. :cheeky: Josh has a slightly larger and greener pair on the web site, but I'm happy I got these.

In addition, they are a great match to my aubergine Kamoka pendant. I picked up this 11 mm beauty earlier this year and I have loved wearing it. It is a gorgeous pearl.

vendorpendant.jpg

pendant_4252.jpg

pendant_4254.jpg

pendantbottom_0.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Some photos showing the Kamoka pendant with my Kamoka drop earrings.

drops_6804.jpg

drops_6808.jpg

pendant_6823.jpg

both_6841.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Some of you may remember last year's Black Friday sale at Pearl Paradise where large aubergine Edison pearls were featured. I picked up one and I have truly enjoyed wearing this pearl all year. [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/big-dark-metallic-peacock-edison-pearl-from-pearl-paradise.182552/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/big-dark-metallic-peacock-edison-pearl-from-pearl-paradise.182552/[/URL]

When I purchased my 11mm Kamoka pendant I was surprised at how well it went with my 17.5 mm Edison pearl. Here are some shots from my photo shoot.

twinset_4421.jpg

twinset_0.jpg

twinset_4414.jpg

twinset_4435.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
These pretty dark pearls were another reason I wanted aubergine drop earrings. I have really grown to like this shade of Tahitian, particularly those with green overtones.

A few more photos. Thanks for coming by. :wavey:

twinset_1.jpg

twinset_2.jpg

twinset_4422.jpg

aubergine_twin_set_0.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I just love your new drop earrings! What a lovely trio -- wear them in good health! The colors are gorgeous.

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Such a great colour match !! Love them ! The drop shape is certainly my favourite shape !

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! What a perfect match :appl: :appl: :appl: Your new drops are just perfect! I love their shape and the color is out-of-this-world amazing :love: :love: :love: Enjoy!

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Fly Girl, the drop earrings has lovely pear-like drop shape. I am a great fan of tear drop shaped pearls too. Lovely colors and very good luster too. Very nice!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Your earrings are fantastic! The combinations are beautiful and your photography skills are amazing!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
DREAMY!! Beautiful drops and such a fabulous size on your ears - noticeable, make a statement but not OTT --- I'm in love! And the colour - loving the aubergine base :love:

Your whole set is amazing - enjoy those beauties!!

Pattye

Shiny_Rock
Trade
FlyGirl,

Oh, the new Kamoka earrings are just fab on you with your coloring!!! :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl: Love the earrings with the pendants also! And styling the 2 pearls together is a terrific look, imo.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Pattye|1387129223|3574727 said:
FlyGirl,

Oh, the new Kamoka earrings are just fab on you with your coloring!!! :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl: Love the earrings with the pendants also! And styling the 2 pearls together is a terrific look, imo.
I echo what Pattye said and all I can possible add is I would love to add any of these beautiful pearls to my personal collection :mrgreen: :naughty:

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Holy moly! The overtone on those pearls are beautiful. I'm saving these pictures for future aspirational purchases.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for your kind comments bsomlo, katbran, LitGeek, YC, pkinnew, Enerchi, Pattye and sortmon. Thank you also for sharing your pieces and expertise, and I love seeing your eye candy.

Special thanks to 4Ranch Girl, a pearl queen who has inspired many of us by sharing your collection and your expertise. I have admired your gorgeous "man catcher" Tahitian pearl, and I love the thought that my humble pieces would make the cut to be in your collection. You taught me to buy what I love and to buy the best. Thank you. :))

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Fly Girl|1387162176|3575023 said:
Thank you so much for your kind comments bsomlo, katbran, LitGeek, YC, pkinnew, Enerchi, Pattye and sortmon. Thank you also for sharing your pieces and expertise, and I love seeing your eye candy.

Special thanks to 4Ranch Girl, a pearl queen who has inspired many of us by sharing your collection and your expertise. I have admired your gorgeous "man catcher" Tahitian pearl, and I love the thought that my humble pieces would make the cut to be in your collection. You taught me to buy what I love and to buy the best. Thank you. :))
:love: :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results