shape
carat
color
clarity

Citrine/Pearl necklace and dangles from PP!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I was hesitant to buy the citrine and white metallic necklace during PP's Black Friday sale, and even more hesitant to buy the dangle citrine and pearl earrings (only one pair available). I am so glad I did! I just love this "set" and think I will wear it often. Taken in unideal lighting, but you get the picture:

pp_citrine_and_pearl_dangles_1.jpg

pp_citrine_and_pearl_dangles_with_metallic_whites_and_citrine_1.jpg

pp_citrine_and_white_metallic_neck_shot.jpg

pp_citrine_and_pearl_set_neck_and_ear_shot_1.jpg

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Nice. Is it just me or do the citrines in the earrings look darker than the citrines in the necklace? I really want some metallic whites of my own now though.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
What a stunning set :love: :love: :love: and so different from the rest of your pearls! They look fabulous on you too :appl: :appl: :appl: I really like the cut (briolette?) on the citrine stones in the earrings and that the set decidedly goes together but is not overly matchy-matchy. Enjoy!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful combination! Gemstones and pearls together always remind me of Jacobean jewelry.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
sortmom -- yes, the citrines in the earrings are much larger and darker. The citrines in the necklace are very small, and they are all different sizes, and much lighter.

LitGeek -- I feel the same way! They go together but they are not matchy-matchy. Also, the pearls in the necklace are beautiful AAA metallic whites while the earring pearls are ovals and not metallic -- but great quality and match. Just a lovely, different set for me to wear. I think they'll look great with dresses in the summer.

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
I love them! :appl: They look amazing on you. Pearl and citrine is such a unique combination.

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
So super feminine set! Of course pearls are epitome of feminity, but with tiny gemstones they even more :love: :love: . This makes waiting for my opal set still agonizing...

A

Andromeda

What a wonderful set bsomlo! :love: :love: The citrines look really good on you and IMO add a very chic look to the whole set! Actually the yellow gold also adds so much character to the earrings! :appl: :appl:

The necklace is of course stunning, but the earrings are out of the world! I think you can wear the earrings on their own too with like a turtle-neck dress? So happy for you! Hope you enjoy these beauties for a long long time :)) :wavey:

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo|1386812587|3572413 said:
sortmom -- yes, the citrines in the earrings are much larger and darker. The citrines in the necklace are very small, and they are all different sizes, and much lighter.

LitGeek -- I feel the same way! They go together but they are not matchy-matchy. Also, the pearls in the necklace are beautiful AAA metallic whites while the earring pearls are ovals and not metallic -- but great quality and match. Just a lovely, different set for me to wear. I think they'll look great with dresses in the summer.

Very lovely and perfect for summer wear! Glad it worked out!

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Very cute earrings ! I don't mind the difference in colour at all..might be if the ones in the necklace were as dark it would be a whole other look..they might take over the metallics? I think they are a lovely set.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Andromeda -- I agree, the earrings knocked my socks off! I also love the long length, the movement, and the subtle sound I hear now and then as the citrine and pearl touch.

katbran -- I agree and think the difference in color works well. And the metallic pearls are beautiful!

peri -- Thanks!

YC

Brilliant_Rock
I think the set looks great. Esp the earrings... I may steal the idea for one of my future diy projects.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results