shape
carat
color
clarity

How to sell Zultanite

hakxxx

Rough_Rock
Hi
My uncle is an Armenian jeweller in Istanbul. He has different gems in his collection. He can't speak English so I am writing on his behalf. Could anyone tell me how he can contact buyers to sell Zultanite? For example this one which is in the attachment for the certificate.
Thank you all in advance.

fotograf.png

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to the forum! I wish there were an easy method and we could provide you with all you need and the easy avenues to start selling your uncle's stones. The fact is there is not an easy, surefire method for selling stones. Many vendors use differing methods to sell. Many use ebay. More recently, many are having luck with Facebook (there are various gem groups on FB if you search for them). There is also another forum, with the word "Gemology" in the title, that is geared much more towards those in the business rather than consumers like this site. I would check there as well and ask your questions. Good luck!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your Uncle should contact some shops in Istanbul, Bodrum, Fethiye etc. I have been to the Zultanite mine (which now is called Csarite as the partners of the mine split up 2 years ago and one has taken the name with him). Csarite (or Turkish Diaspore) is sold in many outlets in Turkey and worldwide. Shopping TV channels sell it as well (in quite large amounts).

Depending on how much your Uncle has and what state it's in ie cut/uncut would depend on who you approach. I speak Turkish so if your Uncle wants to speak to somebody with first hand knowledge, please ask the admins to email me your details and we can take it from there.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unfortunately, personal contact info such as email addresses are not allowed to be exchanged on this site...

thelostcat

Rough_Rock
Hi
our stocks plenty of first-class diaspore are cut or uncut. Rough diaspore price is $ 8. Cutting diaspore price is $80 per carat.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results