• Other, please explain

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JewelFreak|1386242759|3568041 said:
It's a law here that the registration has to be in the car at all times -- gives me the creeps.

Same in my state.

What I do is make a photocopy and use a razor blade to cut out just the address number and street name.
The police can look it up if they need to.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
In my current apartment I have only one door, short of scaling the balconies up to the 40th floor, so door it is!

In my townhouse I used the garage if I was driving or going in or out with my furry sons, but on foot I would use the front door becuase it was a very pretty complex and I liked to walk down the "front street," especially when the trees were in bloom.

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
We always use the door thru the garage. My garage door opener is programmed into my car so I keep the actual opener inside a drawer in the house.

The only time we use the front door is when we walk the dog. He gets super excited when anyone goes near the front door.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
through my window

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SB621|1386267152|3568188 said:
through my window

Glad I'm not the only one. :cheeky:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Side door. There are motion sensor lights there for when its dark & the alarm pad is inside there, which is where we chose it to be fitted when the system was installed. The driveway is along that side, so it's more convenient than walking back round to the front.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results