shape
carat
color
clarity

Hi! It's been a long time but wanted to update :)

inflorescence

Shiny_Rock
Greetings! The last time I was in here was about a year ago when I was proposed to. (At the time there was no ring, but I couldn't be happier) He said he wanted to custom make the ring for me as his friend knew a great diamond jeweller.
He gave me the ring this weekend. :)

How did he ask? We had just gone grocery shopping and when we arrived home he asked if I could take out the dogs and he would meet me outside after he unpacked the groceries.
When we came inside there was a huge vintage bubble gum machine sitting on the counter in the kitchen. (I LOVE gum, and especially gum ball machines...) "soooooooo cool" Then I clued in that it wasn't just a wicked awesome gumball machine (filled with gum of course)... in the bottom was a gorgeous ring!
I was a little shocked as he got down on one knee and took the ring out of the gum ball machine, "Will you marry me?"
"....Again, YES of course!!!!" He put the ring on my finger and then we hugged and kissed....
He pulled away from me with a huge smile, "Aren't you going to look at the ring already?!?!" He was beyond excited for me to see the ring.. hahahaha...
I looked and my mouth dropped all I could think was 'holy crap I better not lose this :o'

He did an awesome job working with the couple who designed the ring. Traditional with a modern twist, fits my personality perfectly.

We are getting married in the spring in Italy and then traveling for 3 months in eastern europe and Asia. I am beyond happy that I am spending the rest of my life with him. Crazy that we had originally met when we were 12.... everything that happens truly happens for a reason. I will attach some photos in an additional post :)

Details:
1.05 carats
SVI
Colour: D

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely love the ring and the proposal story. What a great guy! Congratulations on your engagement.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous!!! Thank you for sharing the story of how he asked with the ring.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the proposal style (incorporating it into something you would already be excited about) and the profile of your ring is beautiful.

Getting married in the spring in Italy and then traveling for 3 months in eastern Europe and Asia - WOW! That's fabulous!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!! :))

little_birdie

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! What a sweet proposal and gorgeous ring.

Julysnight

Rough_Rock
I love intimate proposals! Very sweet and a very beautiful ring! Congrats!

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
:appl: Congratulations!! :appl:

His proposal was so sweet and your ring is really very lovely!

Olympias

Rough_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous !! Congratulations :D Enjoy marrying in Italy, absolutely love this country ^^

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
Best Wishes and Congratulations to the both of you.

Thanks for the up date.
:)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results