shape
carat
color
clarity

Tahitian pearl necklace - need opinions!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone,

I'm thinking of buying a Tahitian pearl necklace for my grandmother to wear to our wedding. I think that she would like round pearls (baroques are lovely but she is very traditional). What type of overtone should I be going for? I realize that this is a very personal preference, but I'm looking for the most popular, most classic Tahitian look. Would this be peacock?

I would be looking at the options currently available on PP. I'm ok with spending up to $5K.

Out of the Tahitians available on their site, can anyone recommend a strand for me? I'm getting ready for some major Black Friday shopping. :)

Thanks!
sortmon

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
For that price your options are great! What is her hair color & skin tone? You could get a lovely multi-color Tahitian strand, I love my silver T's, a peacock strand would be tdf! What color clothing does she wear?

SMC

Ideal_Rock
pkinnew|1385508749|3563461 said:
For that price your options are great! What is her hair color & skin tone? You could get a lovely multi-color Tahitian strand, I love my silver T's, a peacock strand would be tdf! What color clothing does she wear?

Jeremy saw my post and emailed me directly. It's so kind of him! He said there would be more Tahitians posted for Cyber Monday and I should hold off til then.

My grandmother is old (almost 90) but her hair is still mostly black. She's Chinese so I guess her skin tone is yellow. :)

I would prefer to get her a very classic strand, definitely not multi-color (not her style). She is very traditional. I guess peacock is the most classic overtone?

Thank you so much for your advice!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results