shape
carat
color
clarity

Metallic Bronze Ripple Freshwater Pearl Set

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Excited to receive this set -- Catherine found two slightly different shades of greenish pearls for the earrings. I've been wanting similar, but not perfectly matched, earrings for a while now.

medium_multicolour_metallic_bronzey_ripple_freshwater_pearl_necklace_2.jpg

medium_multicolour_metallic_bronzey_ripple_freshwater_pearl_necklace_4.jpg

medium_multicolour_metallic_bronzey_ripple_freshwater_pearl_necklace_set_1.jpg

medium_multicolour_metallic_bronzey_ripple_freshwater_pearl_necklace_5.jpg

Pattye

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Bsomlo, LOVE those colors and the drops! Is that rose gold I see??!! :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love: You are amassing a fabulous jewelry wardrobe!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Pattye -- yes, rose gold. I'm pleased that the five sets I've bought from Catherine are all very different from each other (I also bought an "almost white" set I'll post in a separate thread). These colors intrigue me and are unlike anything I own.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Another beautiful strand bsomlo! Love the rose gold and the slightly mismatched earrings :love: :love: :love: The pearl colors are gorgeous too :appl: :appl: :appl: Looking forward to seeing your almost whites...there is just something about white pearls that makes me drawn to them :twirl: :twirl: :twirl:

PearlGem

Rough_Rock
Bsomlo, will you be taking neck and ear shots? I couldn't find these on 'What are you wearing today?"

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Just gorgeous bsomlo!! Worth the wait. I love the different earrings too. So beautiful!!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
:wavey: :appl: :love:

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
bsomlo|1380276373|3528235 said:
Pattye -- yes, rose gold. I'm pleased that the five sets I've bought from Catherine are all very different from each other (I also bought an "almost white" set I'll post in a separate thread). These colors intrigue me and are unlike anything I own.

Oh! Love your new strand. Pls post some group shots as well? :appl: :appl: :appl:

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
gorgeous colours!!! These will look stunning on you.

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
Looking forward to your report on these!

Pearlescence

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Lovely rich colours. Dramatic look.
And the best thing is that no-one is going to mistake them for fakes...ever. Unique strand.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
They arrived two days ago and I just love the colors!

Here they are worn as strung:

I prefer a shorter length, so here they are with the clasp around the third pearl from the end (so there is a "tail" of three pearls in the back):

Here is the set:

They remind me of tin foil covered Easter Eggs but with an adult bronze finish.

Group shots up next.

bronze_ripples_long.jpg

bronze_ripples_short.jpg

bronze_set.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
For my Imaginary Friend:

Group Shots of Ripple Figs and Bronzies (they are lighter looking in real life -- the camera picks up the dark in them, for some reason):

Bronze Ripple Earrings:

(I wanted to post stats but Catherine's website isn't loading at the moment.)

fig_and_bronze_group_shot_2.jpg

fig_and_bronze_group_shot.jpg

bronze_ripple_earrings.jpg

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! I like them shorter on you too. :appl:

It's the background I think (why they turn out darker). The white balance gets thrown off balance when there is too much white. So camera defaults to gray and the pearls look darker (I think). :geek:

Did I miss your almost white strand thread? Scrolled thru' but didn't spot the thread.

Can't wait to see your latest POJ strand. When is yours shipping?

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I do have the almost white strand. I haven't been able to spend time with them yet, will post about them in the future. I might wait and compare the two white ripples. Small and dainty versus huge.

I don't know when the POJ whites will ship -- they are shortening the necklace -- so may take a bit of time.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Here are the bronze ripple stats, for those that are interested. These are what Catherine calls "medium size" ripples:

"In artificial light these are golden brown, bronze and copper, get them out into indirect daylight and the colour pops out.Fabulous lustre, gorgeous natural colour. Drip shaped and wrinkly, bead nucleated.
Strung moss powerpro and knotted between each pearl.

AAA

Pearl Size:
10.5mm x 10.1mm x 12.4mm, 10.3mm x 10.1mm x 12.6mm, 10.2mm x 10.1mm x 11.5mm, 10.1mm x 9.8mm x 12.5mm, 10mm x 9.7mm x 10.3mm down to 9.5mm x 9.1mm x 10.9mm at clasp.
Length:
19.5 inches (49.53cm)
Clasp:
Handmade rose gold filled hook and eye."

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Amazing colours on you!! :appl: :appl: I love them!

Mondayschild

Shiny_Rock
These pearls match your coloring sublimely! Beautiful

A

Andromeda

They are so amazing and look so gorgeous on you! Congratulations on the purchase! Luurrrved the different colors reflecting from the pearls! Such a glamorous look! :love: :love: :love:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Those pearls are beautiful! I'm new to the world of ripples and I love seeing all the pictures people have of them. Very dramatic!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
The colors of the pearls on this necklace are amazing. Some pearls, in certain light, look like nuggets of pure gold. Ripples are terrific.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results