shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity by Yoni; From Diamond to Ring

haldayyzed

Rough_Rock
There are not many reviews of Eternity by Yoni here on Pricescope, and I wanted to add to the wealth of information here by sharing my own experience. Bottom line: my experience with Eternity by Yoni was superb. Yoni guided me through the process of finding a stone that fit my specs and budget; worked with me to custom design a ring; executed the design; and provided ample support and communication along the way.

1. Finding the stone. I had a narrow list of requirements for a stone. I wanted a super eye clean Si1 or VS2, I-J colored stone, 1.5 carats+, 2.0 HCA or lower, GIA XXX . Yoni found me a stone that fit these parameters and my budget within a couple of days. He then mailed me the stone so I could look at it under various lighting conditions to make sure the stone was right for me. I carried the stone around for a week and decided it was the one. The stone was a 60/60 stone, but one that fits within the parameters of GIA EX and AGS 0/Ideal.

2. Choosing the ring. I had an idea of what my setting should look like, but there was nothing on the market that fit into my vision. Namely, I wanted a narrow 2.7mm platinum 3/4 eternity channel set band with an art deco style 4 prong setting. I sent Yoni a variety of pictures that hand design elements I liked, and described the ring I wanted. Yoni agreed to design and produce the ring for a very good price, and then sent me CAD drawings for me to review.

3. After choosing the setting and the stone, Yoni kept me informed on the production process. We ran into a small snag when the 2.7mm wide band would not accommodate the TCW of the pave diamonds that Yoni had promised me, and Yoni offered to change the width to 3.0mm to accommodate the larger pave stones. I decided to keep with the 2.7mm width, but I enjoyed the fact that Yoni kept me informed.

4. Throughout the process Yoni kept me informed of what was happening, was easy to reach via email and telephone, and answered my multiple questions. He accommodated my request to re-size the ring for free beyond his normal policy due to personal issues, and overall was a gentleman throughout. A great experience.

_612.jpg

photo_69.jpg

_613.jpg

p1020102.jpg

Georgie

Rough_Rock
Wow! Thats really pretty. Thanks for sharing.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results