shape
carat
color
clarity

New! Can I pretty please be added to the list?

Miss-Serendipity

Rough_Rock
Hi ladies! This just so happens to be my very first post here on PS after about a week of lurking on the site as a guest.

To share a little bit about me, I'm on the younger side (22) and from a little no-name town about 40 or so minutes outside of the Pittsburgh area. DBF (26) and I met eight years ago when I was a shy 14 year old little freshman crushing on the cute, outgoing, upperclassman and by some miracle (or so I see it as) he liked me back and it snowballed from nervous flirting (on my end at least) to where we are now! I suppose you could call us high school sweethearts in a sense although we haven't spent the entire past eight years together. At that age I wasn't ready for a long distance relationship and after about two years together we both went on to new relationships. Obviously they didn't last for various reasons and I'm very pleased to say we came to realize we were "it" for each other and got back together. For the past two or so months we've been heavily talking about an engagement and marriage. Enough to the point that I know it's happening for sure, just not the how's or when's of it all. Needless to say, back at 14 as that shy girl staring at him from afar in study hall, I never expected life to lead us here. Our entire relationship from its start to its present state has been a very welcome, happy, surprising twist of fate :)

DBF is currently serving in the Army and I can't wait for him to come home on leave for Christmas! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a holiday surprise. He's hinted at looking at rings, but if it doesn't happen then I'm fairly sure it'll be sometime immediately after his return from his upcoming deployment.

Once I get my proposal it will be DBF's second marriage, my first, and we both have two children from the relationships we were in during our time apart (he has twin boys, I have a son and a daughter). Even though I know several other women that I went to sch

Miss-Serendipity

Rough_Rock
(On my phone and accidentally hit submit!)

Even though I know several other women that I went to school with who are now engaged or married, none are within my close circle of friends so I'm really looking forward to meeting you all and having a place to come and vent, wait, and squeal with victorious excitement during my wait.*

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Welcome! The holidays are the most popular time for a proposal, so dust to you that it happens soon!!! I will add you to the list when I update this weekend.

Have you looked at rings together? What type of ring are you hoping for?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results