shape
carat
color
clarity

MAJOR Update <3

Stephny691

Shiny_Rock
If anyone remembers me from another thread on here;
We had yet another talk the other day, and he said something that made me realise all over again why I love him so much.
He said: "I know the whole ENGAGEMENT thing and getting a ring means something to you, but to me it doesn't, because I consider myself already engaged to you. We're planning a future together, I want to spend the rest of my life with you isn't that what engaged people do? Why do we have to go through this whole 'getting engaged period', it's so traditional and kind of pointless for us in our relationship, because we ARE getting married, I don't need to ask you to marry me because that's a given."

(It sounds cockier after the fact but it was actually very sweet, because that's how I felt too, we definitely are getting married so I don't see the point in dragging out getting engaged.)

He then paused for a second.

"So if we're already engaged, I need to stop dragging my heels over getting a ring."

So we're currently properly shopping for a ring. :appl: :appl:

I've picked a setting (Brian Gavin Ashleigh) but I'm hoping they can make the shank thinner otherwise it's back to the drawing board. I've got a thread in Rocky Talky if anyone wants to give us a hand!

DUST TO ALL!!!!!!!

Julysnight

Rough_Rock
Congrats! I feel the same way, I feel like once a couple is committed and have expressed the desire to be married then the rest is just a romantic formality. Best wishes in your ring shopping!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
:appl: that didn't sound cocky to me in my head either, I think it is very sweet! I think SO is of very similar mind. Guys are so practical that way! I'm happy that you guys are moving forward with the ring though, so exciting!!

little_birdie

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!

I feel like guys tend to miss that step too.
My bf keeps asking me what I would like to do for our engagement party and when we should get married.

Puppy4248

Shiny_Rock
THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!! Doesn't sound cocky to me at all, that is really sweet! :appl: :appl:

Stephny691

Shiny_Rock
Thank you!!

He is very practical, which is why we work, because I'm usually away with the fairies, so I need someone to bring me back down to earth.

Unfortunately the Ashleigh can't be shaved down to 2mm only 2.5mm which is still to wide I feel for my fingers. Anyone got any suggestions? Not having much luck in Rocky Talky.

Stephny691

Shiny_Rock
We've ordered the ring!

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Stephny691|1384337533|3555693 said:
We've ordered the ring!

:appl: :appl: Yay!!! What did you decide to got with? How exciting!!!! Yay! :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results