Brilliant_Rock
periwinklegirl|1384189861|3554344 said:
Stunning pearls!

Congratulations!!

Thank you!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did you get the supports you mentioned upthread? I'm curious to see how much difference they make. I tried on 12mm pearl studs but they fell forward too much.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
baby monster|1384376564|3555925 said:
Did you get the supports you mentioned upthread? I'm curious to see how much difference they make. I tried on 12mm pearl studs but they fell forward too much.

My supports from NL arrived and wow what a difference they make! They are just thin plastic disks but they are very sturdy and make the studs sit up and center on my lobes, as well as making them more comfortable. Thanks again NL :wavey:

Here is a photo I found on Amazon of ones similar to mine and they are labeled as "Ear Protector Disks"
ear_protector_disk.jpg

They truly make a difference! Now I am dreaming of large gSS studs :loopy:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LitGeek|1384029827|3553500 said:
4Ranch Girl|1384028307|3553490 said:
LitGeek|1384006796|3553355 said:
baby nurse|1383938350|3552890 said:
I'm sure you explained this elsewhere, but where did you find that diamond setting for your SS? I've looked through PP's pendants and I don't see it.

PP special ordered the pendant setting from Stuller. I am sure if you emailed PP with a photo of it they would do the same for you :))
LitGeek if the pendent was customized especially for you Jeremy probably would not copy it with out your express approval.

How cool is Jeremy 8-) For baby nurse I would definitely give my approval. Thanks for letting me know 4RG! Baby nurse just let me know and I will send Jeremy an email with the pendant photo.

Awww.... I just saw this now LitGeek! Thank you for being so kind in sharing your special pendant and giving me the go-ahead for something similar. I've been wearing my fireball pendants lately and haven't reached for my SS pearl. After seeing yours, it reminded me how beautiful SSs are and I'm going to wear mine.

I called Chenai (isn't she lovely btw!) and she's going to help me put together a gorgeous Edison pendant, hopefully with a setting like yours!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
baby nurse|1384455321|3556493 said:
LitGeek|1384029827|3553500 said:
4Ranch Girl|1384028307|3553490 said:
LitGeek|1384006796|3553355 said:
baby nurse|1383938350|3552890 said:
I'm sure you explained this elsewhere, but where did you find that diamond setting for your SS? I've looked through PP's pendants and I don't see it.

PP special ordered the pendant setting from Stuller. I am sure if you emailed PP with a photo of it they would do the same for you :))
LitGeek if the pendent was customized especially for you Jeremy probably would not copy it with out your express approval.

How cool is Jeremy 8-) For baby nurse I would definitely give my approval. Thanks for letting me know 4RG! Baby nurse just let me know and I will send Jeremy an email with the pendant photo.

Awww.... I just saw this now LitGeek! Thank you for being so kind in sharing your special pendant and giving me the go-ahead for something similar. I've been wearing my fireball pendants lately and haven't reached for my SS pearl. After seeing yours, it reminded me how beautiful SSs are and I'm going to wear mine.

I called Chenai (isn't she lovely btw!) and she's going to help me put together a gorgeous Edison pendant, hopefully with a setting like yours!

Yes, she is an absolute gem! Yay :twirl: I am so excited for you! A large Edison would be just stunning with this setting! Which color Edison are you considering? I have so admired all of 4RG's and NL's gorgeous Edisons :love: :love: :love: Oh and definitely get that lovely wSS pendant of yours out and get to wearing it :wink2:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a gorgeous dark one that I purchased this time last year during PP's Nov sale, either black Friday or CyberMonday. This one will be a pastel colored one :appl: ! I'm actually not sure that I'd be able to use the same setting that you have because the pearl isn't round and the top part of the pearl sticks out a little. Hmm... we'll see!

Thanks for the interest!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Incase anyone else needs some I got them here. http://www.riogrande.com/Product/Clear-Acrylic-Comfort-Disc/631033?Pos=2
A package of 100 are under $10. I have mystery metal allergies so these are perfect for me. They also help stabilize omega back earrings that seem to tip forward.
Depending on how your piercing was placed on your lobe you may see the disc when worn. If so, they are easily modified with a pair of toe nail clippers which do cut with a gentle ( shape. A few snips and they are custom shaped to disappear behind the ear.
Stuller sells them also if you have an account with them.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
baby nurse|1384479937|3556745 said:
I have a gorgeous dark one that I purchased this time last year during PP's Nov sale, either black Friday or CyberMonday. This one will be a pastel colored one :appl: ! I'm actually not sure that I'd be able to use the same setting that you have because the pearl isn't round and the top part of the pearl sticks out a little. Hmm... we'll see!

Thanks for the interest!

Ooh a pastel one :appl: :appl: :appl: Can't wait to see it!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
NacreLover|1384507848|3556917 said:
Incase anyone else needs some I got them here. http://www.riogrande.com/Product/Clear-Acrylic-Comfort-Disc/631033?Pos=2
A package of 100 are under $10. I have mystery metal allergies so these are perfect for me. They also help stabilize omega back earrings that seem to tip forward.
Depending on how your piercing was placed on your lobe you may see the disc when worn. If so, they are easily modified with a pair of toe nail clippers which do cut with a gentle ( shape. A few snips and they are custom shaped to disappear behind the ear.
Stuller sells them also if you have an account with them.

Thanks for posting this link :wavey: My Pearl Princess has complained that the "happy backs" on her 11mm Honora button studs are irritating her ears, so next time she wears them she is going to try the supports :sun:

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the info on the backs, NL. I ended up ordering through amazon. 72 cents for pack of 50 but 2-3 weeks for shipping. Can't wait to see if they'll help.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
baby monster|1384524196|3556979 said:
Thanks for the info on the backs, NL. I ended up ordering through amazon. 72 cents for pack of 50 but 2-3 weeks for shipping. Can't wait to see if they'll help.

Great deal! Can you post the link or item name?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results