shape
carat
color
clarity

White South Sea Earrings from PP

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Well it all started when misskittycat posted the pics of the two pairs of SoC pearls she had found and asked if anyone was interested in the pair she did not choose. Of course I could not pass up SoC pearls and was able to purchase these:

screen_shot_2013-07-08_at_9.png

I spoke with PP and they were happy to have them sent to them so they could set them for me. I really wanted to go with a bishop hook style setting and PP, being as wonderful as they are, went ahead and found a few styles from another vendor. I selected two styles that I really liked, one with bling and one without, and decided that I needed both. Large baroque wSS dangles had been at the top of my wish list for months, so I decided to purchase the lovely 13mm wSS pearls PP sent me a photo of and have them set in the 14k white gold with diamonds bishop hooks. I just love how they turned out! Seriously, PP has the best customer service or rather personal shopping service :bigsmile:

finished_wss_dangles.jpg

I still have to have the SoC pearls set, and I have a few other projects in the works to coordinate with these two pairs of earrings ~ I hope to have them all in the next month or so :naughty: I will post as I get photos. When my Husband asks why UPS keeps showing up with new pearls, I am blaming all of these purchases on you misskittycat :lol: :lol: :wink2:

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Can't wait to see the pictures when you get the WSS and the SoC earrings.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
The pearls look wonderful. What is their size?
Hope you get them soon! Can't wait for ear shots! :appl: :appl: :appl:

And... SoCs... :love:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks HHPmom and icy jade :bigsmile:

icy jade The SoC pearls are around 10.9mm. The wSS are 13mm. I think earring selfies are the hardest photos to take, but I will do my best. I am hoping the wSS will be here sometime next week :twirl:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: You are going to love these new earrings.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Ooooooo wow. Gorgeous!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
LitGeek -- why, WHY are you doing this to me (us)?! They are SO gorgeous. Now I want a pair!

But seriously, they are fantastic! I look forward to ear shots and congratulations. BTW, can you elaborate on "bishops hooks". Thanks.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you 4Ranch Girl. Rosebloom, and bsomlo :))

bsomlo I think bishop hooks are the same as french wires? The setting on these look very thick and sturdy. I just like their shape and the ease of getting them on and off...I feel like I am always rushing to put on my earrings when running out the door :ugeek:

Here is the vendor photo which shows a side shot
wss_diamonds.jpg

You most definitely NEED a pair too :lol:

Gemzy

Rough_Rock
LitGeek, those are beautiful. I have never seen Bishop's hook settings like that, so simple and very stylish.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Gemzy :bigsmile:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are gorgeous earrings, LitGeek! I'd love to own a pair!

You are putting together a fabulous pearl collection :appl: :appl: !

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
baby nurse Thank you, coming from you that is a HUGE compliment :bigsmile:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
So a little update on my SoC pearls...my special order earring settings arrived to PP and they are too big/wide for the pearls. So we are back to the design board and looking for just the right setting for these special pearls. As 4Ranch girl has wisely told me (several times, haha) "good things come to those who wait". So wait I will! The custom design/order process does take time, but my experience with PP so far has been outstanding and my pieces have definitely been worth the wait.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
LitGeek, I was wondering if you'd mind posting a picture of your SSpearl earrings on your ear? I really love the bishop hook findings and wanted to see how they look on the ear. I hope you don't mind, but I'm thinking I'd really like those settings for a pair of the new Edison pearls PP just got in. They add just enough bling!! :)

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
pinkjewel|1382005742|3539371 said:
LitGeek, I was wondering if you'd mind posting a picture of your SSpearl earrings on your ear? I really love the bishop hook findings and wanted to see how they look on the ear. I hope you don't mind, but I'm thinking I'd really like those settings for a pair of the new Edison pearls PP just got in. They add just enough bling!! :)

Edison pearls would be stunning with this setting :love: The white Edison pearls in the photo with Hisano on the PP blog look magnificent :twirl: I purchased a package of Lobe Wonders to wear with my earrings because with the 13mm pearls they are a bit heavy and much more comfortable with the lobe wonders (I paid around $6 for them on Amazon).

wearing_wss_dangle.jpg

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
LitGeek|1382013465|3539402 said:
pinkjewel|1382005742|3539371 said:

Edison pearls would be stunning with this setting :love: The white Edison pearls in the photo with Hisano on the PP blog look magnificent :twirl: I purchased a package of Lobe Wonders to wear with my earrings because with the 13mm pearls they are a bit heavy and much more comfortable with the lobe wonders (I paid around $6 for them on Amazon).

wearing_wss_dangle.jpg

thank you soooo much- they are stunning!!!! I am buying this pair of pale pink Edisons, although the white Edisons are very tempting, too!! :love:
Thanks for the tip on the lobe wonders- I wondered where to buy them.

10-16-13.jpg

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow :love: :love: :love: I can see why you want those pink Edisons ~ the color and shape are SO lovely! Please post pics after you get them :appl: :appl: :appl:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
LitGeek|1382021778|3539478 said:
Oh wow :love: :love: :love: I can see why you want those pink Edisons ~ the color and shape are SO lovely! Please post pics after you get them :appl: :appl: :appl:

Yes- I've been asking PP for a large pair of baby pink pearls since last Spring!! I'm glad I waited- I love this pair. I will be sure and post pictures when I get them. They will be one of my Christmas presents, though, so it may be awhile. =)

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
pinkjewel|1382031614|3539595 said:
LitGeek|1382021778|3539478 said:

Yes- I've been asking PP for a large pair of baby pink pearls since last Spring!! I'm glad I waited- I love this pair. I will be sure and post pictures when I get them. They will be one of my Christmas presents, though, so it may be awhile. =)

Those pink pearls were definitely worth the wait :appl: :appl: Christmas isn't so far off. I may be waiting until Christmas too to get my SoC pearls set.

raindrops on roses

Rough_Rock
Hey lit geek! I was just wondering if you'd mind letting on how much the bishop hook setting cost? Is is around the price of the allure leverbacks that pp carries? I'm looking to purchase a pair of baroque south sea pearls from pp and these diamond bishop hooks are exactly what I'm looking for! So perfect :) Thank you!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
whimsyglory|1384264239|3555071 said:
Hey lit geek! I was just wondering if you'd mind letting on how much the bishop hook setting cost? Is is around the price of the allure leverbacks that pp carries? I'm looking to purchase a pair of baroque south sea pearls from pp and these diamond bishop hooks are exactly what I'm looking for! So perfect :) Thank you!

Not Lit Geek here, but I did price that setting from PP. I'm pretty sure it's closer to the Eternal price. I have my quote from PP around somewhere for that setting, but it was about twice the price of the "allure". Maybe lit geek will remember better than I do, but that gives you a general idea.

raindrops on roses

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the info pinkjewel! Unfortunately that means the setting is out of my budget... Well I'll most likely go with the allure leverbacks then!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
whimsyglory|1384301195|3555481 said:
Thanks for the info pinkjewel! Unfortunately that means the setting is out of my budget... Well I'll most likely go with the allure leverbacks then!

This setting is pricey, but well worth it! And PP uses very sparkly pearls :twirl: I am sure the Allure setting is pretty too :love: If you get them, please post pics as I would love to see them. I am considering those as well as the romantic setting for another pearl project.

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Pink jewel, those pink Edisons are so pink and beautiful. Sigh..... I am so tempted to get one myself. *Must resist temptation....must resist temptation :-o *
Being on this forum is really bad for my wallet....

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
YC|1384443483|3556351 said:
Pink jewel, those pink Edisons are so pink and beautiful. Sigh..... I am so tempted to get one myself. *Must resist temptation....must resist temptation :-o *
Being on this forum is really bad for my wallet....
thanks, YC!!
Haha- I know what you mean. It's terrible for my wallet,too. You'll be happy to know (I think), that the Edisons are going to be December's special!! I haven't heard what the pricing will be yet- but it would be the perfect time to pick up one (or two!!).

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Pink jewel, sounds exciting. Even if Ido not end up buying for myself, I will sure other PSers will and I can get to admire more of themher :tongue:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results