• John Moray

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Simon Foyle

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
I've just finished watching Downton Abbey, The Paradise, and Foyle's War, which basically means I'm being driven wild.

When these three come knocking, desperate to take PSers out to dinner, which to pick? Which will YOU pick?

It's so close that you would never find the answer. Scientists could study them for decades and write a library of works collectively entitled: WHICH IS THE SCRUMMIEST????

Top: Matthew Crawley from Downton Abbey
Middle: John Moray from The Paradise
Bottom: Simon Foyle from Foyle's War, looking hot and bothered...WOOF!

ETA: So distracted by the pictures I forgot to add the poll.

matthew_crawley__downton_abbey.jpg

moray__the_paradise.jpg

julia_ovenden_foyle_s_war.png

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
I voted Moray. He's so intense. But I could settle down with Matthew, after a wartime roll in the hay with the RAF pilot.

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Um, was there a choice for "none of the above" or something :lol: ? I was seriously coming to this thread to cast my vote for Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson!! You can't tell me that I'm the only one???

justginger

Ideal_Rock
I don't watch Downton Abbey, so I'd also choose none of the above. That being said, I think the Rock would be perhaps the last person on Earth I'd be interested in. :lol: I cast my vote for ASkars. :bigsmile:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are all very attractive so I would choose the one with the best sense of humor. Make me laugh and I'm yours. :cheeky:
And laugh at my jokes and I'll never leave. :halo:

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Well I haven't seen any of these shows, but if I can't keep all three I'll take Morley.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
missy|1384255089|3554988 said:
They are all very attractive so I would choose the one with the best sense of humor. Make me laugh and I'm yours. :cheeky:
And laugh at my jokes and I'll never leave. :halo:
:lol: :lol: Definitely, Missy!

Matthew Crawley for me, oh yessssss. :cheeky:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Based on the limited selection, I had to opt for Moray, even though I have never watched an episode of Paradise!

Don't really fancy anyone from Downton Abbey until the most recent series which finished in the UK last Sunday, in the form of Charles Blake played by Julian Ovenden. Must be the voice!

DK :))

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Morey is a more interesting character than the others. IRL I would most assuredly pick Morey and suffer from it. I think the best candidate for a happy life would be Mathew.

Since I am older I look at the father of Simon Foyle, but he's a bit bland.

I love these dramas, or most of the English programs.

Annette

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
scrummiest= scrumptious+yummiest?

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MATTHEW CRAWLEY!!!

One of my greatest loves and lusts, when I was a mere lass of 19-20 years, resembled a mashup of Matthew Crawley and Nick from Back Street Boys in his floppy haired years. I would love to "reminisce" with Matthew! And Matthew can partner dance, too! Mama needs someone to teach her some moves!

(Alas, that old flame has not aged so well... :Up_to_something: :lol: :devil: , and my DH is so AWESOME!)

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
justginger|1384254715|3554986 said:
I don't watch Downton Abbey, so I'd also choose none of the above. That being said, I think the Rock would be perhaps the last person on Earth I'd be interested in. :lol: I cast my vote for ASkars. :bigsmile:

Justginger, that was hilarious! I was like ... uh oh, so I AM the only one ... LOL :lol: :lol: ! Too funny.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Never heard of scrummiest, thought that meant most unkempt. Never heard of any of them so no vote.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results