shape
carat
color
clarity

...........--------.............

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Four expectant fathers were in a hospital waiting room, while their wives were in labor. The nurse arrived and announced to the first man, "Congratulations sir, you're the father of twins." "What a coincidence!" the man said with some obvious pride. "I work for the Minnesota Twins baseball team."

The nurse returned in a little while and turned to the second man, "You, sir, are the father of triplets." "Wow, that's really an incredible coincidence," he answered. "I work for the 3M Corporation. My buddies at work will never believe it!"

An hour later, while the other two men were passing cigars around, the nurse came back. This time, she turned to the third man, who had been quiet in the corner. She announced that his wife had just given birth to quadruplets. Stunned, he barely could reply. "Don't tell me another coincidence?" asked the nurse. After finally regaining his composure, he said, "I don't believe it; I work for the Four Seasons Hotel."

After hearing this, everybody's attention turned to the fourth guy, who had just fainted, flat out on the floor. When he was finally able to speak, everyone could hear him whispering repeatedly the same phrase over and over again. "I should have never taken that job at Century 21!"

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Haha, got a good chuckle out of that. I live in Minnesota, so the references to the Twins and 3M made it even funnier to me. I'll have to tell my uncles this one at our Thanksgiving celebration. :appl:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol:

Yay! A joke thread.
I just came across a few:

There are 10 types of people.
Those who know binary, and those who don’t.

When I heard that oxygen hooked up with magnesium I was like, OMg!

Never trust an atom.
They make up everything.

What does a dyslexic agnostic insomniac do?
He stays up all night wondering if there really is a dog.

Did you hear about the guy with a jurisprudence fetishist?
He got off on a technicality.

A Roman walks into a bar holds up two fingers and says, "Five beers, please."

A woman tells the waiter, "I'll have a cup of coffee with no cream."
The waiter replies, "I'm sorry Ma'am, we’re out of cream. How about with no milk?"
(I swapped the genders and omitted the hair color of the server on this one. :sun: )

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All pretty darn funny!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks for making me laugh! I love corny jokes!! :appl:

blondie~

Rough_Rock
These jokes :crack: me up.
Thanks for making my morning!
:)

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Funny! I love jokes, and always wish I had the type of personality that could tell them.
But alas, I have the funny bone but not the smart mouth!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results