shape
carat
color
clarity

Girls,would you do this to your BF...

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't like my dirty laundry aired in public like that - over a million YouTube hits! Its like, sure, lady, you got to pull his hair, yell at him, smack the sh!t out of him, but you can't undo the cheating and the popo is coming for you. High five? I think not...

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, I avoid men who are doormats. My experience is that I'm the mouse who is given a cookie...

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
qtiekiki|1382454750|3542277 said:
I don't understand the situation. She accused him of cheating/bringing a girl home, but the girl is standing next to them and she is her cousin. He said something about the GF okaying it, and telling the cousin to say something. She got arrested, but not sure if she was charged.
I didn't catch that part, so he slept with the GF's cousin?.. :confused:

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1382487764|3542616 said:
I don't understand the situation. She accused him of cheating/bringing a girl home, but the girl is standing next to them and she is her cousin. He said something about the GF okaying it, and telling the cousin to say something. She got arrested, but not sure if she was charged.

Did you also see where apparently the GF approved it; and it appears that the cousin may have known that it was approved. Not cheating at all in my book if your active partner approves other partners. My guess is that the GF is actually upset that her BF actually took her up on her approval. She thought it was a way to test him - he thought she was fine with it.

Have a great day,

Perry

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
perry|1382502078|3542756 said:

Did you also see where apparently the GF approved it; and it appears that the cousin may have known that it was approved. Not cheating at all in my book if your active partner approves other partners. My guess is that the GF is actually upset that her BF actually took her up on her approval. She thought it was a way to test him - he thought she was fine with it.

Have a great day,

Perry
Perry
You understand Cantonese? ... The audio is poor and couldn't catch everything they were saying, plus he was crying.

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
movie zombie said:

I thought so too!

PintoBean|1382465414|3542427 said:
I don't like my dirty laundry aired in public like that - over a million YouTube hits! Its like, sure, lady, you got to pull his hair, yell at him, smack the sh!t out of him, but you can't undo the cheating and the popo is coming for you. High five? I think not...

I suspect a large portion of the hits are from men who enjoy this sort of humiliation and are watching this repeatedly, using it as fap fodder (excuse the language, can't think of an appropriate euphemism - my English is failing me today)...

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
perry|1382502078|3542756 said:

Have a great day,

Perry

Maybe. I think she is just upset that he brought another girl (in this case, her cousin) to his house. There is no mention of actual cheating/sleeping together. Hong Kong newspaper actually found their facebook pages. The BF mentioned previous incident of her accusing him and hitting him in a park on his status updates, and the GF responded with something along the line of "you can call the cop if you dare" and also mentioned that him not repaying her for the money she lent him even when he has money. It seems complicated.

This is in Chinese, for DF: http://eastweek.my-magazine.me/?aid=29161

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I tried reading it but the word/phrase usage (?) difference made it really difficult. (I'm Taiwanese/Chinese) I'm not really understanding the first fb post. :(

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
ForteKitty|1382547880|3542974 said:
I tried reading it but the word/phrase usage (?) difference made it really difficult. (I'm Taiwanese/Chinese) I'm not really understanding the first fb post. :(

It's because it's a combo of Cantonese/HK slangs, incorrect characters usage, unfinished sentences, and bad punctuation.

The first FB post is saying:

"Why don’t you beat me to death? You should work as a female fighter. If I didn’t love you, you were vile last night.
I said I want to calm down, but you kept provoking me and hitting me, making feel bad. They [not sure who they are don’t matter. What matter is if you knew there are two people in the park who saw everything?"

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I still get a kick
rotflmao2.gif
after watching this video again.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results