shape
carat
color
clarity

do you guys help a girl out with finding pearls?

Pearlescence

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Yes, both are white.
I think you mentioned that she has grey or white hair - may I then suggest a strand of white with silver overtone rounds 8mm in as good a grade as you can afford. I would plump for lustre before shape - a pearl looks round even when it isn't when it is being worn
The choice of clasp also affects price so think if you want gold or silver before you call.
If you call either Pearl Paradise or Pearls of Joy with that brief they will supply

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She's probably 5'5 ish. Not thin but not overweight.

She doesn't have white hair she has dark almost black hair.

I am 5'9 and again not thin and not overweight. I wear a 1 strand of 6mm rounds and I don't tink they look small. Though I am younger. She has a strand of about 8mm she got as a gift from her work. Mixed colors of brown I think, anyways, she seemed to like that size. I'd love to get her 11mm but she wouldn't like the wobbly ones and I can't afford AA+ ones.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pearlescence|1382459107|3542337 said:
Yes, both are white.
I think you mentioned that she has grey or white hair - may I then suggest a strand of white with silver overtone rounds 8mm in as good a grade as you can afford. I would plump for lustre before shape - a pearl looks round even when it isn't when it is being worn
The choice of clasp also affects price so think if you want gold or silver before you call.
If you call either Pearl Paradise or Pearls of Joy with that brief they will supply
Thas pretty much exactly what I want. At least, sounds like it anyways.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, they are 8-9mm white metallic freshwater pearls. The green undertone rotates when the pearls move like a eye floating to the top. It really ads depth to the pearls and are remarkable.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
PS, I also have the cream metallic in a rope.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
NacreLover|1382461229|3542361 said:
Yes, they are 8-9mm white metallic freshwater pearls. The green undertone rotates when the pearls move like a eye floating to the top. It really ads depth to the pearls and are remarkable.

Would anything that nice be reachable in my budget? I'm content with a 17 strand and AA+

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PP has more things in the vault that are not on the website.

You should call them, tell them your budget limits and what you ideally would like, and see what they can do. They may be able to make a custom order for you (but note that custom orders are not returnable.)

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Just a couple more photos to compare....
Jeremy took out a strand of Hanadama Akoyas and layed it next to the strand of metallic freshwater pearls he selected for me.
Hanadama with the clasp, the metallics were a loose strand.

glamor shot of 4 ranch girls metallics.

_11189.jpg

_11190.jpg

_11191.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results