shape
carat
color
clarity

Sapphire engagement ring pics!

chelsealoo

Rough_Rock
Hi pricescopers! Although you don't know it Pricescope assisted me greatly in giving my now fiancée a range of ideas for my engagement ring. I now have a beautiful sapphire ring and I couldn't be happier! Thanks for all of your assistance! Pics (dodgy) are attached for your perusal! The sapphire is 1.11 carats from Madagascar (heat only), metal is 18k white gold, and halo set with F coloured diamonds. I am so in love xxx

_10609.jpg

_10610.jpg

_10613.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your ring!!! It is beautiful!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! It's beautiful.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Can you give us more specs like your ring finger size, the dimensions of the stone, and the size of the melee in the halo?

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations - did he surprise you with the ring? I mean, did you help design it, or did you let him know you were interested in sapphires and then leave him to it? Either way, I love it that you love it! :appl:

chelsealoo

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the congratulations!! The sapphire is around 5mm x 7mm from what I know? And the diamonds are 0.01 carats. My ring size is K but not sure what that is in numbers?? I had told my fiancé that I liked sapphires and had pointed out a few pictures - but he did the rest :) thanks again - and if I happen to get a better picture I'll be sure to post it!

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
Best wishes on your engagement and your lovely sapphire ring, too. Kudos to the man who took the time and made the effort on this first of many projects you will share. :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results