shape
carat
color
clarity

Tsavorite Custom Ring via DanielM

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to say that in my experience with DanielM, the photos they show in the listing are the worst the item will ever look. I always have doubts when seeing the listing, but whenever I see the ring in person I am fine with it, lol. Like the listing for my trillion ring made the stone look windowed from every angle, but irl I've never seen even a tilt window!

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
distracts|1372188062|3472159 said:
I have to say that in my experience with DanielM, the photos they show in the listing are the worst the item will ever look. I always have doubts when seeing the listing, but whenever I see the ring in person I am fine with it, lol. Like the listing for my trillion ring made the stone look windowed from every angle, but irl I've never seen even a tilt window!

very true! I was thinking the same thing. While their photos show detail nicely, I can't bring myself to call them "glamor shots" because the pieces look so much better IRL.

alice87

Shiny_Rock
I totally agree too. I had 4 items done by them, and the one was setting a stone for a ring I already own. I thought my ring was looking terrifying (I knew it was not true). And when I see their work in person, I just like it so much. I also appreciate how responsive Caren and Daniel are.
OP, great looking ring, will look further for your hand shot.

mimB

Shiny_Rock
I have delurked today to reply to a couple of threads, and decided to stop by my own to say - I LOVE THIS RING!
OMG. Still. I can now pinpoint the visual imperfections in it at a glance, but they stopped bothering me completely about three days into wearing the ring. Now when I see them I'm like, whatever, this was money excellently spent, now if only I could save up more to work with DanialM again :)

I am also extremely happy that I went with bezels. I catch this ring on anything small with corners - I think it's especially prone to that because the gallery next to my finger is narrower than the width of the ring at the bezels. So it wants to hook on things. Despite this, the bezels look great - undamaged, unscratched. The only visible wear on the ring is to the bottom of the argentium silver shank, at my palm - but I expected this of silver, so we're all good :)

In general, I wear the ring daily, and it's a total joy, especially outdoors.

img_2160.jpg

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
whoohoo!! I love love love your ring too!!! The stones are just amazing, such rich colors!!! Super yummy :lickout:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mimB|1380897823|3532071 said:
I have delurked today to reply to a couple of threads, and decided to stop by my own to say - I LOVE THIS RING!
OMG. Still. I can now pinpoint the visual imperfections in it at a glance, but they stopped bothering me completely about three days into wearing the ring. Now when I see them I'm like, whatever, this was money excellently spent, now if only I could save up more to work with DanialM again :)

I am also extremely happy that I went with bezels. I catch this ring on anything small with corners - I think it's especially prone to that because the gallery next to my finger is narrower than the width of the ring at the bezels. So it wants to hook on things. Despite this, the bezels look great - undamaged, unscratched. The only visible wear on the ring is to the bottom of the argentium silver shank, at my palm - but I expected this of silver, so we're all good :)

In general, I wear the ring daily, and it's a total joy, especially outdoors.

I can and should totally learn from you. How cool is it to love it despite its little idiosyncrasies? I mean, everything has them, right? I'm going to really work on having the appreciation and positive outlook that you have. It is so cool how much you love your ring!! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results