Kenny

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So, do you want the left half or the right half? :lol:

It would be a privilege to just see such a diamond. :love:

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
I would have thought you'd split it pavilion - crown.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL, I trust you are familiar with King Solomon and the cutting in half of the baby.... :bigsmile:

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/biography/Solomon.html

Although Solomon was young, he soon became known for his wisdom. The first and most famous incident of his cleverness as a judge was when two women came to his court with a baby whom both women claimed as their own. Solomon threatened to split the baby in half. One woman was prepared to accept the decision, but the other begged the King to give the live baby to the other woman. Solomen then knew the second woman was the mother.

Perhaps you can share this baby. Kenny takes her for 3 and a half days a week and Polished can take her the other 3 and half days a week. Win win! :cheeky:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Hey, the auction isn't till December -- gives you time to save up your allowance.

I envy that model, being able to hold it -- that experience would be unforgettable.

--- Laurie

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
I'd love to see it on tour - loupe in hand just to make sure it really was flawless. :naughty: Also to check out the colour, I'd like to bet the photo doesn't do it justice. Don't know whether such a rare gem like this ought to be owned privately. It seems a shame that it might be tucked away in a dark box until the value goes up again, only to be passed along to the next person with mega millions.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results