carat
color
clarity

11 ways to improve battery life while using iOS7

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny, I'm curious...

You mentioned that you have a "dumb phone," but you seem to have a lot of interest in the iPhones... will there be a new phone in your future?? :Up_to_something: :naughty:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I did the update a few days ago....hate it... It just updated again this morning? Anyone know what they changed. I'm sure there is somewhere to look...but I'm almost over apple. When this one dies considering something else. I will just put music on an ipod and call it a day!

Sorry for the thread jack Kenny... It was the top/first ios7 thread I jumped in to gripe! :(sad

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
The 7.0.2 update fixes a couple bugs related to security (there was a way you could get past the passcode screen).

Thanks for the link, Kenny, I had already done a bunch of these, but the link was helpful. I really like iOS7!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
msop04|1380464153|3529241 said:
kenny, I'm curious...

You mentioned that you have a "dumb phone," but you seem to have a lot of interest in the iPhones... will there be a new phone in your future?? :Up_to_something: :naughty:

No.
I just run into lots of media about it and know many members here have them.

I'm happy with my old dumb phone. Uh Oh! What does that say about meee? :blackeye:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This was helpful to me kenny, thanks a lot for posting it. :wavey:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some great tips but I am getting great battery life already! I have the latest phone.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results