shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me stalk my stone

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Did you put the tracking number into google? It usually seems to work for the major services....

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Thanks FC. It didn't work :(. So sad.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, jstar. It accepts the number, which means it's at least the correct length, but it says item not found. Err!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
That might mean that he hasn't sent it yet? Like he paid for postage online but hasn't actually dropped it off, maybe?

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Sorry for the threadjack, but I'm in a similar boat concerning a stone I bought from Jeff Davies. I was wondering if you ladies knew how long I should expect it to remain at the sort facility in New York? According to the tracking, it's been there since September 19th. UGH!

carmen1

Shiny_Rock
Ugh, yes, that sort facility in NY is the longest leg of the trip in my experience! It seems like it can take up to a week to get processed through Bethpage, so hopefully your stone will be back on its way to you soon!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, Carmen! The last two letters were given to me incorrectly as YH, but when I put in TH, it showed up as being sent from Thailand the day after payment. YEAH! It's in NYC.

I just wrote to my husband, who purchased the stone, that my PSers always come thru!

Kelll, no problem. I learned something too.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Great! Thank you! Hopefully we'll both be seeing our pretties soon:)

carmen1

Shiny_Rock
You're welcome! I stalk those packages too, the USPS tracking can send you email alerts whenever there is an update in the package's status which is helpful :)

Pregcurious - are you waiting on that gorgeous blue sapphire from Tan? I noticed the other day that it had been sold and I was wondering if you ended up purchasing it!

Kelli - looking forward to seeing the amethyst - you have such a knack for matching up stones with the perfect setting for them!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Yes, and it just arrived. I will post pics in the next week. It's a perfect overcast day for pics, but I need my husbands iPhone.

Does anyone know how to download the Flash video on Tan's listings? I want to keep the flash video from the listing before it disappears.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I figure it out, thanks to TLs post on another thread.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results